What’s your latest Bonsai related purchase?

August

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My haul from the ABS event in Denver! Two pots, some fancy cutpaste, fancy drainage screen material, and a beautiful mug made by a local potter named Bill!
20230611_190557.jpg

Plus I buckled up today and finally figured out my tool organization. Ive wanted one of these for a long time!20230611_190720.jpg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
My haul from the ABS event in Denver! Two pots, some fancy cutpaste, fancy drainage screen material, and a beautiful mug made by a local potter named Bill!
View attachment 493405

Plus I buckled up today and finally figured out my tool organization. Ive wanted one of these for a long time!View attachment 493406
Nice pots! And I love fancy cut paste. :)

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
have you used them before? those prices are enticing....im about ready to pull the trigger lol
I hadn't used them before but I've heard good reviews. Plus I drive by it all the time going from Utah to Idaho where my wife is from, so I didn't have to pay shipping. 😉

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
My latest bonsai related purchase is gonna happen today at noon. I have to take my lady out to lunch to apologize for keeping her up so late packing my BCs for shipping. She likes fancy lunch places so it won't be a run of the mill burger shack. Mama knows what she wants. I am taking her to a Lebanese restaurant that has excellent lamb lollipops. They are appetizers but if I order enough, they can be lunch :D

Last edited:

August

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How much did you paid for the fancy screen? It's sold at Amazon for $12.95 for 5 sheets of 4"x12". Also, as I found out, it is the same as cheap 7 count embroidery mesh canvas, so you get 10 sheets of 5"x13" if you split them down the middle for $10.
That same pack for 8 usd :) if I overpaid for anything it was probably for the cutpaste, but I knew I was going to splurge when I went.

Good looking out on that embroidery mesh, I'll keep that in my back pocket. I'm always looking for cheaper material that isn't marketed and priced for bonsai.

Just like in the nursery ;)

Top Bottom