Waldo Street Pottery Spring Tour 2024

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Greetings fellow BonsaiNuts. Next week I leave out for the Waldo Street Pottery Spring Tour 2024. The route will take me and my handmade bonsai containers from my home base in Atlanta to several major bonsai events, canvassing the middle of the country. The first stop is Houston, TX for Bonsai on the Bayou, hosted by Bonsai Clubs International in collaboration with Lone Star Bonsai Federation April 25-28. I look forward to meeting people in this new-to-me bonsai territory. From there I will head north to Greater St. Louis Bonsai Society’s Bonsai Central May 03-05. This event will be buzzing with workshops, discussion panels and top notch talent. My last show stop on this run will be Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park for American Bonsai Society’s Learning Seminar with Michigan Allstate Bonsai in Grand Rapids. Another new bonsai region for my work. I hope to see some of you along the way, all of these events look to pack some punch with great headliners, great vendors, great trees, and great people. Please drop by the Waldo Street Pottery booth in the vendor areas to say hi and/or introduce yourself!

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0027.png
    IMG_0027.png
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0028.png
    IMG_0028.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 0

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Greetings fellow BonsaiNuts. Next week I leave out for the Waldo Street Pottery Spring Tour 2024. The route will take me and my handmade bonsai containers from my home base in Atlanta to several major bonsai events, canvassing the middle of the country. The first stop is Houston, TX for Bonsai on the Bayou, hosted by Bonsai Clubs International in collaboration with Lone Star Bonsai Federation April 25-28. I look forward to meeting people in this new-to-me bonsai territory. From there I will head north to Greater St. Louis Bonsai Society’s Bonsai Central May 03-05. This event will be buzzing with workshops, discussion panels and top notch talent. My last show stop on this run will be Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park for American Bonsai Society’s Learning Seminar with Michigan Allstate Bonsai in Grand Rapids. Another new bonsai region for my work. I hope to see some of you along the way, all of these events look to pack some punch with great headliners, great vendors, great trees, and great people. Please drop by the Waldo Street Pottery booth in the vendor areas to say hi and/or introduce yourself!
See you in Grand Rapids :)

Top Bottom