Trident Maple Workshop with Jason Parrish Ann Arbor MI

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Trying to swing going to this one on a work day just to buy a tree. :) Anyone going or know anything about the instructor?

1711248266121.png

zeejet

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Nope, but I went to Michigan for grad school and wanted to say that I'm glad there's a bonsai community out there - wasn't into bonsai at the time though (nor could I afford it while living on a grad student stipend).

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I've heard the name but can't say much else... just sent him a friend request on FB. I was thinking of trying to make the club meeting that night, but I work 8-6 on Wednesdays and Thursdays and it's a 40 minute drive there and back, which is why I tend to miss the meetings 🤷‍♂️ .

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I've heard the name but can't say much else... just sent him a friend request on FB. I was thinking of trying to make the club meeting that night, but I work 8-6 on Wednesdays and Thursdays and it's a 40 minute drive there and back, which is why I tend to miss the meetings 🤷‍♂️ .
Thanks Dave. It's a work day for me too, I was just going to take a vacation day if the boss man lets me.

Top Bottom