Stillwater bonsai

I’m definitely filing some sort of legal action against him. Wire fraud is taken pretty seriously by our great nation. Nobody wants the feds sniffing around there illegal activities. I encourage everyone who has been taken by this guy to contact the authorities in Chester Maine about his thievery. Everyone can easily find his address on the Internet. Hopefully karma or the authorities catch up w/ him. I have a good feeling that both will:)
Bill Murray said that his dream job would be ‘karma delivery guy’.

Bill Murray said that his dream job would be ‘karma delivery guy’.
Just filed a complaint w/ FTC. Next up is DA in Chester Maine. I encourage all others who have been ripped off by Bruce Rhea Stillwater Bonsai LLC to do the same. He is a small time bottom feeder but still needs to be stopped.

Just don’t let your guard down. Guys like this tend to pop up again under new names and businesses.

I hear you. I believe his real name is Bruce Rhea. I’m doing some searching and am going to have someone I know in Maine see if he is still at
151 S. Chester Rd
Chester, ME

5865.png
5866.png
5865.png
5865.png
5866.png
5866.png

picture

Stillwater Bonsai

He is still at the address un Chester, Me 04457
He is into Goats now....

What pos. I guess if you can’t grow bonsai you breed goats😂😂😂 Maine really isn’t the nursery Mecca. I guess I should have known better. I’ll make sure to let people know what he really is. I guess I need to find a goat forum:)

Back
Top Bottom