So everyone got/getting their Fauci Ouchie? What are your thoughts?

Will you get or have you gotten your Fauci Ouchie?

• Yes

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Think it is a great idea but afraid there's not enough research

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Against vaccination, period

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
If the "vaccine" doesn't keep one from contracting the virus, doesn't keep one from transmitting the virus, then what's the point?
To say that it gives you better outcomes once infection happens is dubious at best....better outcome compared to what?

Every person I know who has been guinea pigged got covid shortly afterwards and what can you compare their outcome against at that point?
Person A says, "Well, I'm glad I got the MRNA drug shot, I think it saved me because that's what I heard on The View."
Person B says, "Well, I'm glad that you're glad to have become a part of Fauci's grand experiment for a disease with a 99.7% survival rate. I'll take my chances with Vit C, D, Zinc and Quercetin."

I saw mentions of the polio vaccine earlier, why no polio boosters every 6 months for the rest of your life??? .....oh, because that vaccine is a vaccine, and it worked.

It's a failure.
They were wrong about masks.
They were wrong about lockdows.
They're wrong about kids.
They were wrong (lied) about the Wuhan lab.
They were wrong about the experimental gene therapy drug injection.
They're wrong about everything and they are just weilding power over us like the stupid sheeple we are. The longer this BS goes on, the more BS we deserve.

To quote (or at least paraphrase off the top of my head) Ben Franklin, "those who would sacrifice Liberty (freedom) for safety (security), deserve neither."

Raise your hand if you're sick of this clown show.
✋

No offense or anything, just talking here....
-4992265497638709798_120_42577263694999.jpgIMG_9643.jpg

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"A popular tweet this week, however, used the survival statistic without key context. “Unvaccinated, you can get COVID and have over 99% chance of survival. Get vaccinated and you can STILL get COVID and will still have over 99% chance of survival,” reads the tweet.

The message is misleading. The average for the entire country cannot be used to calculate an individual’s chance of dying from the virus. The likelihood that a COVID-19 infection will result in death increases with age and if the patient has a pre-existing condition..

Dr. Thomas Giordano, professor of medicine and section chief of infectious diseases at Baylor College of Medicine, said the tweet ignores the fact that many people who survive COVID-19 have long-term symptoms, and that people who survive it can spread the disease to high risk patients who will not be as lucky.

“One in 500 people in the U.S. has died from COVID. To try to trivialize it and say it’s nothing, it doesn’t matter, I think it’s just a gross mischaracterization of what we are all living through,” Giordano told The Associated Press in a call."

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
"A popular tweet this week, however, used the survival statistic without key context. “Unvaccinated, you can get COVID and have over 99% chance of survival. Get vaccinated and you can STILL get COVID and will still have over 99% chance of survival,” reads the tweet.

The message is misleading. The average for the entire country cannot be used to calculate an individual’s chance of dying from the virus. The likelihood that a COVID-19 infection will result in death increases with age and if the patient has a pre-existing condition..

Dr. Thomas Giordano, professor of medicine and section chief of infectious diseases at Baylor College of Medicine, said the tweet ignores the fact that many people who survive COVID-19 have long-term symptoms, and that people who survive it can spread the disease to high risk patients who will not be as lucky.

“One in 500 people in the U.S. has died from COVID. To try to trivialize it and say it’s nothing, it doesn’t matter, I think it’s just a gross mischaracterization of what we are all living through,” Giordano told The Associated Press in a call."

Of course.
As we know, the vast majority of deaths are among people with 4 or more comorbidities.

And what Dr Thomas G, who you referenced neglects to mention is that "vaccinated" people also spread it to others.....

And what you all fail to mention is that this is not what they told us it would be.

And you all also ignore tha fact that fauci predicted this "pandemic" several years in advance. As well, Event 201.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
And again, just to be clear. Im not against the "vaccine".
I'm against calling it a vaccine, because real vaccines provide immunity....this doesn't.

If I was of a certain age and had 3 other bad health issues, I'd probably get the shot too.

The point is, that as soon as the "vaccines" became available, the whole thing was done....or should have been done and over.
But the totalitarians see an opening here, and they're exploiting it.

Look at Castro in Canada.....I mean Trudope.
Look at Australia.
Look at kids wearing bullshit masks in schools for absolutely no reason other than to crush their minds and make them into the moldable blocks of clay that Big Brother wants.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Of course.
As we know, the vast majority of deaths are among people with 4 or more comorbidities.

And what Dr Thomas G, who you referenced neglects to mention is that "vaccinated" people also spread it to others.....

And what you all fail to mention is that this is not what they told us it would be.

And you all also ignore tha fact that fauci predicted this "pandemic" several years in advance. As well, Event 201.
Pandemics have been around for literally MILLENIA--the plague, measles, smallpox the list goes on... were pandemics... Predicting the next one hardly makes some dimwitted conspiracy valid. Predicting one is pretty much like predicting it's going to get dark at night. George Bush was concerned about a pandemic in 2005. Interesting to note he got concerned after reading a historian's book on a pandemic that noted --via scientific data, not Fauci's conspiratorial powers-- that a pandemic happens about every 100 years. The 1918 flu pandmic was the last...

It takes time to learn how to handle every pathogen that emerges. OF COURSE THINGS CHANGE as that understanding of the disease grows. I'd be concerned if things DIDN'T change...

Expecting things to come out exactly as promised/predicted/anticipated is juvenile. Science evolves and changes with research and data. Morons expect certainty and think everything is a plot. Reality is chaotic and messy.

and lastly--I've lost several people to the disease and have little patience for selfish fools like you who yammer on and on about how you've been victimized..so .screw you and the martyr you rode in on...

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm against calling it a vaccine, because real vaccines provide immunity....this doesn't.
¢ȱȱě
The purpose of giving the vaccine to women
of childbearing age and to pregnant women
is to protect them from tetanus and to protect
their newborn infants against NT (3,4).
Tetanus vaccination produces protective
antibody levels in more than 80% of recipients

Ğȱ ȱȱ(1–3). Two doses protect for
1–3 years, although some studies indicate
even longer protection (3). Tetanus vaccine is
safe to give during pregnancy (4,5).

So we also do not have vaccins against tetanus

Piss off.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
No regard for children whatsoever from either of you.
Total disregard for the abuse of power happening now.
No care about the future of Liberty.
Totally ignoring what I'm saying.

Sick.
Just disgusting really.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And btw, stop being a complete moron about vaccines...NO vaccine can prevent infection 100 percent, from polio to Covid Never has been the case, never will be...The vaccine prevents a virus from getting a toehold in your system that's it. It doesn't sterilize you from getting the infection. Some people have better immune response than others, etc. Getting the Covid vaccine CAN AND DOES prevent serious illness and hospitalization, just look at the data on fatalities of unvaccinated vs vaccinated....

And your polio argument is complete bullshit. Yeah, the vaccine didn't need a booster (and you no doubt have some conspiratorial explanation for that which will be as deranged as it is entertaining). It was MANDATORY for schoolkids when I was in elementary school in the 1960's No snowflakes complained about their freedoms, conspiracies etc. We did OUR FUCKING DUTY for the collective good of the country and got our shot along with smallpox vaccines--more WW II vets, children of the Depression and a sense of community around back then was probably the difference. That was when America was great...Those vets and people that grew up in the Depression had lost people to polio, sometimes horribly. So excuse me if your hollow idiotic argument rub me the wrong way.

Japonicus

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I don't know what a co-morbidity is, but my mom was in the hospital 4 months
with a broken hip, because of infection after infection the staff imposed upon her.
She went septic twice during her stay. She has congestive heart failure, a stroke
in 2017 gave way to vascular dementia, she has had a terrible heart attack in the past.
She has COPD, and was on 15 liters of O2 pressurized. That means the typical O2 hookup
in the hospital that max's out at 6 liters, was insufficient, though she did not have covid at the time.
Oh there's several other things wrong with her at 81, she was treated for C-diff also due to the
influx of antibiotics and he blood work. She has Afib which went terribly with the congestive heart failure during her stay.
(Treating one isn't good news for the other).
He doctor told me, she's a hard one to kill. Her surgeon told me she's so osteoporotic that just twisting her
leg the wrong way could brake her other hip, or the one he replaced at point.

Still on a feeding tube...the following month, month 4 in hospital, she got covid finally.
That was the least of her trouble, and before omicron mutated.
I visited her yesterday in the assisted living where she is now.
There she has fallen ~12 times now, broken her back in 2 places, and her wist in 2 places.
She can't remember she can't walk...
Anyway, I did my duty and got her vaccinated and boosted. Had I not, she no doubt would be dead
as is her younger sister age 62 unvaccinated she was, and her husband.

I wish nothing but good health to you all.
@just.wing.it I love you man, but you comments are difficult to read with so much grief from death.
I respect your stance whether agreed upon, but I am not going to rant my stance.
I doubt this thread was started to become a rant stage.
Agreeing to disagree is a good thing here
I too am fed up with the virus, the masks I have to wash all the time. Just touching your mask with
your hands can spread the virus to yourself. A young customer of mine told me today she has covid
for the 2nd time. My mom had her in Sunday school where she taught the toddlers.
I hate that I've lost 6 weeks of visits with my mom, due to her covid QT, then mine.
That's just wrong for a dementia patient, to have no visitors for such a long time.
I hate that so many people have died or are experiencing grief to the virus, or long term health problems.
Whatever the accurate death count is, it is a lot. I hate the virus.
Would you feel the same way, if your wife or child passed away from the virus? Many have.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Look at kids wearing bullshit masks in schools for absolutely no reason other than to crush their minds and make them into the moldable blocks of clay that Big Brother wants.
As a parent I don’t view kids wearing masks as a tool to manipulate thier minds into becoming ”sheeple”. I see their wearing masks, washing hands and trying to social distance as learning to be responsible and educating them when it comes to how to reduce the chances of spreading a very infectious illness.
Yes kids hate masks (we all do to be fair) but we wear them to protect OTHERS not just ourselves. Besides there are plenty of little attachments available so that they don’t need to rest on your ears when wearing them for extended periods of time.

Darth Masiah

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
[EDIT] Going to delete an uncommented link to a fake news site. If you want to talk about the subject, fine, but don't just post a link to a bunch of nonsense. Perhaps it was a weird attempt at humor(?) [/EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I missed this from earlier.

No vaccine is 100% effective. At the individual level, the goal is to reduce the risk of infection, and reduce the severity of illness if you do get infected.

However the true value of a vaccine is at the societal, not individual, level. You want enough of society to get vaccinated so that the pathogen is not able to find new hosts at a rate greater than the rate with which people are defeating the disease (or are dying from it). The best example is, of course, smallpox. People no longer need to get smallpox vaccines in the US not because we are immune to the disease, but rather because enough people got vaccinated in one generation that smallpox burned itself out of society (the domestic smallpox vaccination program ended in 1972). The smallpox vaccine had a 95% effectiveness rate, so it was far from 100% effective. It was just effective enough to break the transmission cycle.

With Covid-19, it appears the effectiveness rate across all vaccines is about 73% for the first 6 months in aggregate (in terms of preventing infection). It has a pretty steep drop-off in efficacy from the mid 90's the month after you are vaccinated fading to the high 50's after six months. However it reduces the rate of hospitalization by 93% for those who get the disease.

Last edited:

Darth Masiah

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
[EDIT] Going to delete an uncommented link to a fake news site. If you want to talk about the subject, fine, but don't just post a link to a bunch of nonsense. Perhaps it was a weird attempt at humor(?) [/EDIT]
the secret gatekeeper has spoken 😄

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
the secret gatekeeper has spoken 😄
I didn't know whether you were being serious or not, LOL. Your link was a theory article written by someone with a Computer Science degree and some other person who practices Holistic Medicine (no medical degree). It referenced another "study" by someone who also doesn't have a medical degree.... "published" on an online site posing as a medical journal site when it was anything but.

Though I did appreciate the one comment by someone who said (paraphrasing as best I can): "I got the J&J vaccine, and died about 20 minutes later!" That's why I was assuming it might be a joke(?)

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
And btw, stop being a complete moron about vaccines...NO vaccine can prevent infection 100 percent, from polio to Covid Never has been the case, never will be...The vaccine prevents a virus from getting a toehold in your system that's it. It doesn't sterilize you from getting the infection. Some people have better immune response than others, etc. Getting the Covid vaccine CAN AND DOES prevent serious illness and hospitalization, just look at the data on fatalities of unvaccinated vs vaccinated....

And your polio argument is complete bullshit. Yeah, the vaccine didn't need a booster (and you no doubt have some conspiratorial explanation for that which will be as deranged as it is entertaining). It was MANDATORY for schoolkids when I was in elementary school in the 1960's No snowflakes complained about their freedoms, conspiracies etc. We did OUR FUCKING DUTY for the collective good of the country and got our shot along with smallpox vaccines--more WW II vets, children of the Depression and a sense of community around back then was probably the difference. That was when America was great...Those vets and people that grew up in the Depression had lost people to polio, sometimes horribly. So excuse me if your hollow idiotic argument rub me the wrong way.
Suck an egg.
I told ya so.
Peace, clown.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Suck an egg.
I told ya so.
Peace, clown.
Wow that's crazy. I'll have to look at that study in more detail. Don't have time today. Gotta get ready for the Michigan all state show in grand rapids!

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Suck an egg.
I told ya so.
Peace, clown.
You read the study itself? Nah, you rely on WND and THe Blaze...who don't even link to the study--which hasn't been reviewed for accuracy, uses a limited data set and applies to NEW VARIANTS. Keep living in that cramped dirty little fishbowl of conservative "news" bozo.

In case you're interested:

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
If vaccines are ineffective, DT's best buddy K-J-U was right not to set up a vaccination program. Locking up a whole country is much better, eh?...

The population of France is about 65 million, and largely vaccinated. On May 12th, 90 deaths due to Covid.

You can compare data (when available) from different countries. For instance, in France 78.3% of the population is vaccinated, the "Cumulative confirmed COVID-19 deaths, excess mortality per million people" since the beginning of the pandemic is a little over 2,000.
In Slovakia, where 50.8% of the population is vaccinated, the number is over 3,500.
And you can compare with many other countries.

https://eurovaccination.fr/ (I don't have precise stats about the USA)

If vaccines are ineffective, then KJU rules OK! 😜

Top Bottom