Shoguns Pitch clock Pitch Pine

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
This was a yamadori collected by the team a few years ago it was in a wooden box then in a pot that broke , it has recently come under my care so I’m happy to show my first repotting on this , mostly pumice and akadama with some lava .. a few stylings and a better pot ( I have ideas) and this tree is well on its way to be a good representation of Pitch Pine in bonsai
D9D6E10A-DD21-4F7F-8EF1-1E73EEC41E21.jpeg

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This was a yamadori collected by the team a few years ago it was in a wooden box then in a pot that broke , it has recently come under my care so I’m happy to show my first repotting on this , mostly pumice and akadama with some lava .. a few stylings and a better pot ( I have ideas) and this tree is well on its way to be a good representation of Pitch Pine in bonsai
View attachment 482587
Oh yeah. Great tree in the making!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Wow! Pitch Pines are my absolute favorites, and this tree is absolutely exceptional.

I hope to someday be able to represent them in bonsai to the level that it brings more recognition to them in nature. Here in CT, 85% of our Pitch Pine/Scrub Oak Barrens are gone.

Top Bottom