Sergio Cuan Artwork

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey Everyone!

Excited to share some artwork for sale from our friend @MACH5 (Aka Sergio Cuan)

As some of you know, Sergio and I have been working together to bring some of his bonsai art to the NFT world and starting Monday, the 31st, his first work will be available to purchase.

You can access the collection here:

His first piece (#1) will be available for 2 Tez (about $6 usd). There will be 50 available. We are hoping to make this an accessible piece for those that are interested.

The other two pieces will be 1/1s and auctioned off on 2/4 & 2/18.

If you’re new to NFTs, feel free to join our Discord.

Us crypto nerds will be happy to share what we know. Or you can shoot me a dm here on Bnut.
I’ve been in the NFT universe for a bit, and as far as I know, these are the first bonsai art pieces created by a bonsai artist in the NFT world. Very exciting.

Sergio is a tremendous artist and person. I hope you’ll help me by supporting him and his great art!!

45B899D3-AA88-40D5-AD3C-5A862A08633C.jpeg

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I am very excited to be partnering with my friend Greg (@PeaceLoveBonsai) and Brandon from niftytrees.com. With their help and efforts, together we are bringing bonsai into the exciting world of NFTs. A collection of art pieces that I am creating and thematically linked together through the subject of bonsai, aims to uproot it (pun intended!) from its traditional framework and present it in unique and perhaps surprising ways of looking at it.

As an artist I am excited to be able to explore and expand into this new and exciting crypto platform.

More to come in the coming weeks and months!

Wood

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
On a similar note, will prints of the artwork be available?

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I think this is a question for the buyer of the NFT, because that person owns the rights from then on forward.. If that's how it works.
I think that that's how NFT's work.

HankDio

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I think this is a question for the buyer of the NFT, because that person owns the rights from then on forward.. If that's how it works.
I think that that's how NFT's work.
*right clicks and saves your .png file*

It does not, in fact, work like this. You own an asset as linked to the blockchain, but this asset is intangible. Digital Ownership is a strange, new world.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
More power to those who want to and do make money with this digi-life stuff.
Thanks, but no thanks.
I dont like encouraging the development of a Matrix-like existence.

"Hash tag" Normal Life!
"Hash tag" Remember Normal!
"Hash tag" Reality is Real!

(I don't use "Hash tags"....more encouragement)

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score

Not these. All these will only ever exist digitally as NFTs. However, separately I will be creating limited edition signed prints of other artwork that will be sold on my site in the future. Those you will receive an actual, physical signed high quality limited edition print.

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I shouldn't be such a Debbie Downer....sorry guys.
No worries! It’s not for everyone and we get that.

We have chosen a platform (Tezos) that is environmentally friendly and has little-to-no transaction costs.

For those that are interested, again you can DM me and/or join the Discord. For those that are not, it’s all good. I still love my (and your) trees!

Top Bottom