Red Tail Pottery at Nationals!

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Greetings Bnut, I will be at the National Exhibition again this year and just want to give you all a sneak peek of some of the pots I will be bringing for sale. Lots of ovals, a few rectangles, a few rounds and a few forest trays (oval and rectangle). Hope to see you there!
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1114.jpegIMG_1112.jpegIMG_1111.jpegIMG_1110.jpegIMG_1109.jpegIMG_1108.jpegIMG_1107.jpegIMG_1106.jpegIMG_1105.jpegIMG_1104.jpegIMG_1103.jpegIMG_1102.jpeg

Really excellent glazes. I especially like ones that appears as if they have worn through. I've also rarely seen a "serious" purple pot, most are either playful or lack a certain refinement.

Very nice pots! I’m a fan of your work. I love some of the feet you’ve done on your past works. Reminds me of some forged table legs I’ve seen. Really cool stuff!

Hi Mike,

These look really great!

Looking for a certain size rectangle for an unusual project that has been in the works for three years. If you are interested please PM me,

btw: The crabs seedlings you sent me back in the day are starting to become into a nice gnarly forest.

Cheers
DSD sends

Hi Mike,

These look really great!

Looking for a certain size rectangle for an unusual project that has been in the works for three years. If you are interested please PM me,

btw: The crabs seedlings you sent me back in the day are starting to become into a nice gnarly forest.

Cheers
DSD sends
Hey really nice to hear that your crabapples are doing well. Some of the ones I’ve held onto from that batch are starting to flower for me in the last year our two. For a number of reasons I’m not accepting any custom work right now, but that may change in the future. I’ll try to let you know if it does.

Hey really nice to hear that your crabapples are doing well. Some of the ones I’ve held onto from that batch are starting to flower for me in the last year our two. For a number of reasons I’m not accepting any custom work right now, but that may change in the future. I’ll try to let you know if it does.
Thanks Mike!
Cheers
DSD sends

Big proponent here of Mike’s pots. Excellent craftsmanship and very thoughtful execution of the designs. More than anything else though I’m just excited to meet this guy in person. Looking forward to it Mike!

The glazes on brown clay body look so good! I like that last blue one particularly.

No isopod pots this year?? 😆

Back
Top Bottom