Please Share your Photos

Ryan, why use those huge watermarks over an awesome picture?

That's it Ryan.....you're banninated from here till you fix that!

Just playing.....but I don't copy anything with even a slight mark.

You got it. Fear not the f bags, let it shine!

Sorce

Is this you @sorce?
image-jpeg.100244

You know that's @aml1014
Look at the licence plate....
And.....he's on his way to Florida....

Sorce

During my rounds of bushhockey I like to snap a picture or two.

This is the 18th hole on Clovelly Golf Club - Clovelly, Cape Town South Africa
View attachment 100290

Nice picture.....do you have to duct tape a piece of 2x4 to the golf club......or do they make them that long!?

Please forgive any past or future anti golf sentiments!

Sorce

Nice picture.....do you have to duct tape a piece of 2x4 to the golf club......or do they make them that long!?
LMAO

I have to have my clubs extended. Recently got a new set and they had to put on a 1 inch and a half. Love golf, just wish I could play it better. Hence "Bushhockey"

You know that's @aml1014
Look at the licence plate....
And.....he's on his way to Florida....

Sorce
That's a badass little truck bro:cool: lmao:p

Aaron
EDIT: And I'll bet he's from roswell lol all those people are kinda interesting I'll say.

Last edited:
Ryan, why use those huge watermarks over an awesome picture? If somebody uses an image of yours, its not the end of the world... it has happened to me before and I prefer to show my stuff the best way possible, if there are images thieves... well it's gonna happen anyway.

It's just what I prefer. It's harder for people to take my work when they can't crop out the watermark as easily. People may not like seeing them, but they make me feel comfortable about sharing my work online.

• Acer palmatum palmatum
acer-div-palm_160406a.jpg
  • Flowers of A. p. 'Phoenix'. In the background, A. p. 'Jerre Schwartz'. It's a pity I can't find the right moment for the right light: tha luminous pink of the 'Phoenix' on the dark burgundy red of the 'Jerre Schwartz' is really beautiful "in real life"...
acer-div-phoenix_160406a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom