Resource icon

Pinus Sylvestris care guide Version 2 2

No permission to download

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Wires_Guy_wires submitted a new resource:

Pinus Sylvestris care guide Version 2 - A care guide for pinus sylvestris or scots pine

Updated version, I'm leaving version 1 online for historical reference.

If you prefer a black and white printable version, please send me a PM or edit it yourself.

Any feedback is appreciated, please send it to me in a PM so that we can discuss it further together.

I do not plan on making a version 3 unless there is a community need to do so.

Read more about this resource...

Is there no way to read these without downloading?

Wow! Really nice upgrade. Especially like the photos, notes on reading the f-ing instructions , step by steps …
and this quote…

“Otherwise you might be shooting blades of grass at whales and this doesn’t really work if you want
ants out of your space station.”*

*Pinus Sylvestris care guide Version 2 @Wires_Guy_wires

Cheers
DSD sends

Amazing @Wires_Guy_wires
Thanks for sharing

One newbie question on the different prunning strategies:
On a healthy tree where you had applied candle reduction for energy distribution at the correct time, do you prune as well for backbudding later in the same season if buds are present and needles are fully extended?

Thanks!

Amazing @Wires_Guy_wires
Thanks for sharing

One newbie question on the different prunning strategies:
On a healthy tree where you had applied candle reduction for energy distribution at the correct time, do you prune as well for backbudding later in the same season if buds are present and needles are fully extended?

Thanks!
Yes, you can do both. Because for the plant it doesn't really matter if it has produced a bud at a cut site, or at the terminal end of a non-cut shoot.

Back
Top Bottom