Over seas vendor?

I know a guy who sells bull dozers in Europe. Let me know if you need his contact info. I also have a guy who sells industrial water pumps.

I know a guy who sells bull dozers in Europe. Let me know if you need his contact info. I also have a guy who sells industrial water pumps.

ROFLMAO. I almost said something similar. Glad to know I am not the only crazy one here. :p

I have contacts from all over the world for granite and marble....Shipping charges are a bitch.

Brian

I can get you sparring gear right from Korea if you're into that sort of thing. Takes a while to ship though.

LOL...good responses, keep 'em coming!

He can't be looking for trees because he already found the best vendor right here in the good ole USA...

I am "overseas". Perhaps he needs a camera? I have some here. Do you think he would post a pic from my camera?

I got a guy in Brazil who can send you a live monkey. When I got mine I taught him to take care of my trees. Worked good for awhile but then he started smoking and knocked up my neighbors daughter. He had to go after that.

Scratching head...I am thinking...not long ago...someone posted a photo of a tree...and #5 himself said...he got a similar tree over seas back then on that particular post...the poster then mentioned his contact overseas came from an EBay purchase and possibly purchased from the same seller.

So this topic title...had me scratching my head...and trying to locate said post. To no avail...:confused:

Thought it was Dario...as a poster. Maybe I am mistaken...hm-mmmm

Scratching head...I am thinking...not long ago...someone posted a photo of a tree...and #5 himself said...he got a similar tree over seas back then on that particular post...the poster then mentioned his contact overseas came from an EBay purchase and possibly purchased from the same seller.

So this topic title...had me scratching my head...and trying to locate said post. To no avail...:confused:

Thought it was Dario...as a poster. Maybe I am mistaken...hm-mmmm

You are correct...check post #85-#92 here ;)
http://bonsainut.com/forums/showthread.php?12988-any-experience/page3

I got a guy in Brazil who can send you a live monkey. When I got mine I taught him to take care of my trees. Worked good for awhile but then he started smoking and knocked up my neighbors daughter. He had to go after that.

Sorry, I immediately thought of this when I read your post...

[video=youtube;Yuo8JEYeqZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuo8JEYeqZE[/video]

Not the first time of contradictory out of this guy...but to start a thread on a topic he had contacts on...I thought...strange.

I've got a somewhat good memory...and with being able to locate threads that were posted in the past...Found typically easily those contradictory posts... This one had me frustrated...thanks Dario! I just couldn't put my finger on it.

There is some guy that is always posting threads here at B-Nut
that's overseas... I think he sells "sexy lingerie", for men and women.
Smoke, I think was planning on getting another pink thong from
the guy... You might PM him and see how it went.

Hope this helps...
:cool:

There is some guy that is always posting threads here at B-Nut
that's overseas... I think he sells "sexy lingerie", for men and women.
Smoke, I think was planning on getting another pink thong from
the guy... You might PM him and see how it went.

Hope this helps...

no...no..noo you have it all wrong. The guy is working on distributing the Keppler Signature Series Thong.

He has run into a snag though. Seems in China, they can find no plus-size pattern for a thong. He also told me that due to the amount of fabric there could be a higher price point involved.

Time will tell, long as their ready by April first I'm good.

As we speak the marketing web site is being built by CGI Federal of Canada. Recent emails say they should be ready for a test run in 2017. I am fairly confident we can make that date based on past performance.

Love how no one takes this guy seriously anymore
Personally... I do not, "Not" take him serious...
I just understand as most of us do that it is way to much work and expenses to try and
import a tree. It just isn't worth it !!!

It is worth it being silly though !!!

Anyone know of any good ones?

I heard a good one the other day. A West Virginia man wins the lottery for twenty million and goes to claim his winnings. When he gets there he says I think I won the lottery and they check his ticket. They scan it and tell him he has won $20 million and we can give you one million today and 1 million a year for 19 years. Then he says oh no I won twenty million and I want it all today and they tell him sorry we can't do it like that and he gets angry and slams the ticket on the counter and says then gimme my dollar back.

Back
Top Bottom