New wiring technique

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's terrible!!!!

I laughed out loud when I read this:
"The plant is wired and may fall off during shipping."

Could someone be doing a joke to demonstrate how gullible e-bay buyers are?

I hope so.

Yeah, whenever you have to tie the wire together it REALLY shows you don't know what you are doing. That looks like it has been tied in a knot. I've heard of air wiring where it is looped very loosely but is that stuff even doing any good? Other than the shipping would probably come up expensive and I wouldn't expect it to arrive well, I would pay the $10 to expand my collection. With a few years growth and a good styling it would look like it HAD been tortured in the mountains for many years:D.

I bought it, I thought it was a good deal. Wait until Marco styles it, you will be amazed.

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:
god forbid the wiring falls of during shipping, then all hope is lost :D

I wish the shipping wasn't so much, I really would buy it and take it next month to our meeting for show and tell, then put it on the raffle table................:rolleyes:.

keep it green,
Harry

maybe he was referring to the branches?

I have $10 - do I hear 11? Got $10 over here - do I have 11? I've got 10, do I have $10.50? Ten and a quarter anyone? Ten, ten, ten. $10 - going once, $10 - going twice - SOLD for ten bucks (shipping included) to the clown in the corner. Thank you sir, please stand up, take a bow. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom