New to bonsai, Chinese elm and bougainvillea

Got to love the responses! Well I'm going to justify buying more bonsai stuff today. I turn 30 today and I think she thinks I am having some type of mid life crisis entering this hobby HAHA.

Every now and then.....just walk a bit further and pick her up a flower....

Or....

"I got this one cuz it reminds me of you!"

Then some for the kids....

Nice!

Sorce

Got to love the responses! Well I'm going to justify buying more bonsai stuff today. I turn 30 today and I think she thinks I am having some type of mid life crisis entering this hobby HAHA.

If she grumbles you might want to point out that it IS trees and not "knees" [as in someone's other than hers].
Generally, quiets many "discussions" over such things as colanders, pots, trees, etc.
Never hurts to throw in that you want something quiet, relaxing, contemplative in
nature.

Just reading through this thread, which I found by looking through Leo's posts, looking for more golden Chinese Elm advice.
The topic sort of deteriorated in to bathroom selfies but then came back again, was a good read!

I love the look of your Chinese Elm as it is @Thor I think it is quite a bit older than my one (Got a few pics of mine in the only thread I made (through my profile), I'd post the pic again but I don't have them to hand as I'm posting this). I hope mine can become older and look just as good. Just the styling to get to that point which is my current biggest problem. Gonna need to start a thread to get the advice from the pros here!
Looks great though.

Back
Top Bottom