My first set of pots... ever. BonsaiVision and a Tokoname from eBay.

Jester217300

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I finally figured how to easily upload pictures to this site. I got my order from BonsaiVision last night. The first 5 are from BV and the last one I picked up on eBay. I'm pretty excited about them, they all look and feel great in person :D

Attachments

• j4I3rH6l.jpg
    j4I3rH6l.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 175
  • ePsQstSl.jpg
    ePsQstSl.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Ivze84xl.jpg
    Ivze84xl.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 4dyritNl.jpg
    4dyritNl.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DtfqGVDl.jpg
    DtfqGVDl.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 159

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Nice score. Careful, it can be an expensive hobby on its own. ;) LOL

Love the last 3 from BV.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What are you going to do with the gigantor pot in the first pic, some kind of forest planting?

ed

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yep. Got to keep an eye on the pot addiction.

sikadelic

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I drink PBR in order to do my part as an American citizen. Each time I open a bottle, a bald eagle flies out and kills a terrorist.

Nice pots too BTW

Last edited:

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have recently purchased a few things from bonsai vision. Honestly they have the nicest pots for the price I have ever seen on a website. I just received one of the bonsai vision branded stainless satsuki shears. Very nice and at 1/3 the price of my other stainless tools. I have also asked different questions through the email on the site and had great and quick responses. I'm hooked and ad to my wish list on the site daily. And nice pot purchases. I like them all.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ahhhhhhh ur a pot addict....... see we could trade addictions because I have a killer collection of pots. lol

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ahhhhhhh ur a pot addict....... see we could trade addictions because I have a killer collection of pots. lol
V,

Would love to see some please! :)

BTW, how do you track them? I have a few also and having a tight space, most of them are boxed...sometimes more than 10 (smaller pots) in a box and hard for me to recall what I have to use. Any help/advise appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Kathy Shaner is coming to my house next month, so the garage has to get cleaned.... once that happens and all the pots on the garage racks get organized.... then I'll show you photos. I use a row of those garage shelves that are big plastic versions of bakers racks to hold most of them... then there's the overflow. A condition only possible by the fact that I don't have children sadly.

V

rps

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3a
yeah. the container-fetish-run-amok can hold its own on dario's recent "most expensive hobby" post.
this wee sweetheart arrived today from japan --- and more on the way.

Attachments

• takao-koyo.1.jpg
    takao-koyo.1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 50
  • takao-koyo.2.jpg
    takao-koyo.2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 45
  • takao-koyo.3.jpg
    takao-koyo.3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 40

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Your real obsession may turn to pots rather then plants :p

Grimmy

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
yeah. the container-fetish-run-amok can hold its own on dario's recent "most expensive hobby" post.
this wee sweetheart arrived today from japan --- and more on the way.

Particularly fine wee ones can be ghastly expensive...lol just like trees. lol The finer they are the smaller the more they are...lol

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I drink PBR in order to do my part as an American citizen. Each time I open a bottle, a bald eagle flies out and kills a terrorist.

Nice pots too BTW

Coors man here, the banquet beer.. I like to think the same, but a drone is probably more accurate than an eagle, but eagles are way cooler.

Top Bottom