MM Greenhouse Company Unboxing Review!

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I had been looking for a dwarf everbearing Mulberry starter tree for some now. If you all know me I love supporting small American businesses on Etsy so away I went. I by chance stumbled upon MM Greenhouse Company out of Talbott Tennessee . All their offerings looked healthy and vigorous so I decided to purchase a dwarf mulberry adding a note to please send one with low branching as it was to be used for bonsai. I couldn’t help but smile when the owner Matthew sent me a reply that he would let me pick one out if I showed them what I did with it. Well, we all know patience is a virtue and bonsai takes time so I thanked the Matthew for the offer and decided to trust in his choice. I also appreciated his discretion to wait till the heat dome broke to ship out my order. So, without further adeu, here we go!

The package arrived very clean and neat without and damage.
IMG_0164.jpeg
Upon opening I am greeted with the Etsy packing slip with a little hand written thank you note. I enjoy vendors that add that little personal touch. It shows that they appreciate their customers and as a customer I appreciate that. It’s why I love supporting small businesses.
IMG_0165.jpeg
The tree was packed very securely and and professionally. I enjoy the paper packaging which as a fellow Etsy vendor I need to get better at using. To my great surprise there was also two trees in the package! Yay!!
IMG_0166.jpeg
Upon unwrapping, the trees made their voyage in perfect condition. I appreciate how the soil is secured in the pots, not too many vendors do this.
IMG_0167.jpeg
I am glad I trusted in Matthew on selection of tree(s), they are very healthy and do indeed have good branches to select from.
IMG_0168.jpegIMG_0169.jpegIMG_0170.jpeg

All in all I am thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience of ordering from MM Greenhouse Company. Everything was on point from the customer service straight through to the plants themselves. Matthew was very friendly and professional and I look forward to ordering again from him.

If you want to check him out here’s the link to his Etsy store.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is the dwarf overbearing a tropical or subtropical?

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@penumbra I’ve read it’s Hearty from zone 7-9 so it should do well in the Carolina’s and Virginia

dbonsaiw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Always nice to find the good Etsy dealers.

Mulberry is one of the trees that grow like weeds by me (white mulberry?). They are indestructible. I have one in my yard that I tried to kill last year. I couldn't quite get the stump out of the ground and just whacked it a few dozen times with an axe. Then covered the stump in last year's mulch and other debris. It literally grew 10 feet this year.

yashu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4/5
Kershaw Leek, solid choice for box opening👍

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Always nice to find the good Etsy dealers.

Mulberry is one of the trees that grow like weeds by me (white mulberry?). They are indestructible. I have one in my yard that I tried to kill last year. I couldn't quite get the stump out of the ground and just whacked it a few dozen times with an axe. Then covered the stump in last year's mulch and other debris. It literally grew 10 feet this year.
They are mighty tasty too 🤤
Kershaw Leek, solid choice for box opening👍
The leek has been my go to daily use knife for years and years. Nothing holds an edge like it does.

Top Bottom