Left Coast Bonsai

JEads

Mame
Reaction score
Hello fellow BNutters.

After completing my apprenticeship with Michael Hagedorn, I have decided to setup a small pre-bonsai nursery west of Portland, OR.
My goal is to provide trees ranging from 1 year old seedlings up until almost finished trees. The first few years I will mostly be selling seedlings and possibly a few 2-4 year old trees.
I am working hard to develop a bank of stock trees that have good genetics for bonsai, but it will take a few years to begin selling genetic specific material.

I am currently doing pre-orders on seedlings. I will ship bare root and plug seedlings starting in February 2022. Shipping within the US only.
I also have worked with a factory to design and produce a line of felt bags and items for ground growing.

Please check out my website with my current selection.
Cheers
John Eads

Best of success John, enjoy your work and still loving the JBP I purchased from you at the club meeting a few years back!

Hello fellow BNutters.

After completing my apprenticeship with Michael Hagedorn, I have decided to setup a small pre-bonsai nursery west of Portland, OR.
My goal is to provide trees ranging from 1 year old seedlings up until almost finished trees. The first few years I will mostly be selling seedlings and possibly a few 2-4 year old trees.
I am working hard to develop a bank of stock trees that have good genetics for bonsai, but it will take a few years to begin selling genetic specific material.

I am currently doing pre-orders on seedlings. I will ship bare root and plug seedlings starting in February 2022. Shipping within the US only.
I also have worked with a factory to design and produce a line of felt bags and items for ground growing.

Please check out my website with my current selection.
Cheers
John Eads
That's really cool! I'll bookmark your site.

I just got my website updated with discounted pricing for larger orders. Get your friends and club together and get a discount on some seedlings.
I appreciate the support that I have gotten so far, the seedling side of the business helps support the development of more advanced trees.
Cheers
John Eads
Leftcoastbonsai.com

Just Placed an order! 20 JBP, 5 Larch, and a Beech.... ive been itching for some long term project trees. Got your page bookmarked and am happy to support a fellow Left-coaster!

Just Placed an order! 20 JBP, 5 Larch, and a Beech.... ive been itching for some long term project trees. Got your page bookmarked and am happy to support a fellow Left-coaster!
Thanks so much. I appreciate the support. I will send them out in a few months.

Seems like the website is password protected. Will there be any more stock uploaded?

Wow. you people are really on it! We are enjoying the 10" of snow by updating and re-vamping the website. We are novices around here so it is taking a minute! It should be live now, but I am still working on bulk discounts.

Cheers
John

Does it seem to be working for everyone? I am still digging through the tiered pricing.
You get to see behind the curtain a little!

Ok.
I think we are ready to roll. thanks for the patience folks. I was looking for a better way to do tier pricing, and this should work great.
Please let me know if anything is not working well.
I start shipping pre-orders in a few weeks, so spread the word.
John

Ok.
I think we are ready to roll. thanks for the patience folks. I was looking for a better way to do tier pricing, and this should work great.
Please let me know if anything is not working well.
I start shipping pre-orders in a few weeks, so spread the word.
John
Website looks great John. I was wondering if you would be offering pickup at club meetings? -Steve
(I’m wanting 5 Korean hornbeams)

Happy New Year BNut.

I am less than a month away from my first shipments and wanted to give you all an update.
I only have 15 more Chinese Quince ( Pseudocydonia sinensis) seedlings left.
I am also low on River Birch (Betula nigra) and Ginko.

Website looks great John. I was wondering if you would be offering pickup at club meetings? -Steve
(I’m wanting 5 Korean hornbeams)
Hey steve. I am bringing orders to the club meetings, although I am going to be out of town at the Jan meeting. Just put "Local Pickup at the Farm" and then leave me a note saying you want it to come to the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom