Large Mica Bonsai Pots For Sale

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Seven pots total. The bottom gray one measures 13 3/4" x 15 3/4" inside.
$225 I can nest then inside each other to ship.image.jpeg

Does anyone else beside me use mica pots?

@Redwood Ryan i have had this one for YEARS! It has two chops on it but I never looked them up. Got it in a trade.image.jpeg image.jpegIt's 15" insideimage.jpeg image.jpegsorry it's dirty:(

I'd really buy them but the wife might literally kill me. Plus I have maybe 1 tree i could up in a pot right not and not look like a total douch bag lol

If you lived close I could give you cash and put them right in the shed and she'd never know lol

We

Well see I said that cause my in-laws live 7 houses down and the both work a a bread factory so I'm always going down there for my bread lol.
Wow! Do they fight over who the bread winner is?

Lol no cause I m ;). My mother in law seen my stub on the counter last week and was like damn you make more then bri.

Lmao. She's a supervisor and he's a manager so he's the bread winner.

Plus they limited her to one loaf a week now.

He's still unlimited.

Lol

Lol no cause I m ;). My mother in law seen my stub on the counter last week and was like damn you make more then bri.

Lmao. She's a supervisor and he's a manager so he's the bread winner.

Plus they limited her to one loaf a week now.

He's still unlimited.

Lol
Damn! Breaking the bread man!

Cost of shipping to around Miami, Florida?
Weight ?
Size of box ?

How to pay ?

If purchased, they will be shipped on to Trinidad [ additional costs for me need to calculate ]?
Good Day
Anthony

Cost of shipping to around Miami, Florida?
Weight ?
Size of box ?

How to pay ?

If purchased, they will be shipped on to Trinidad [ additional costs for me need to calculate ]?
Good Day
Anthony
Hi Anthony, The pots weight 26 lbs all nested together they are 22"X 16"X 8" I except paypal. Pm me for the address if you like. It will be $56 to Miami.

Can you list the individual sizes?....although, if already sold the sizes don't really matter anymore.

Can you list the individual sizes?....although, if already sold the sizes don't really matter anymore.
3 are 10"X 12"
1 is 8"x10"
The oval is 10"X 14"
Inside

Back
Top Bottom