Lance's Elms

Nice little trees, are there four or two trees. I use and like labeling as well.

Cool,I am starting a bunch of elm this year.Going to just shape ,layer,grow,twist and contort into something.

Lookin good, fresh haircut for the beginning of summer! I am starting to love the elms! I have a couple now, they seem like good fun to grow.

I edited the first post cuz the video was deleted.
Hope that's the right one.

That's one of the first CDs I ever bought!

Sorce

Looking good man. Any plans to get aggressive with the roots and reduce the mounding a little? Not that you asked for any advice but I think removing the big arching one on the left would go a long ways to flattening it out. Cool tree and love the new pot.

Looking good man. Any plans to get aggressive with the roots and reduce the mounding a little? Not that you asked for any advice but I think removing the big arching one on the left would go a long ways to flattening it out. Cool tree and love the new pot.

I was. Pot isn't very deep. Could use a little more, but honestly isn't much there. It was propagated from a root cutting, so it's a bit one sided. Thanks for the suggestions!

Still alive, branching compromised but after a cut back soon, as an Elm, I'll expect good back-budding. My Elm care can be a bit cavalier some(all) the time'

One of Eli's first efforts....
DSC01079.JPG DSC01080.JPG DSC01081.JPG

Back
Top Bottom