Juniper bonsai is turning yellow during the heat of AZ summer

I was going to check if it needed water and I was told to stick my finger a few inches in to make sure it was dry and found there were alot of these white i don't know what under the surface of the dirt. (first picture is of dirt itself)(second is of the thing outside the dirt)(third is a few I found in the dirt) I don't know if these are supposed to be there or not but i figured i would ask. I decided not to water it because some of the dirt under the surface was still damp.
Are those insects of some kind or something else? It's a little hard to make out of the pics.

I was going to check if it needed water and I was told to stick my finger a few inches in to make sure it was dry and found there were alot of these white i don't know what under the surface of the dirt. (first picture is of dirt itself)(second is of the thing outside the dirt)(third is a few I found in the dirt) I don't know if these are supposed to be there or not but i figured i would ask. I decided not to water it because some of the dirt under the surface was still damp.
As the others pointed out, the picture is too blurry to make accurate assessment of what it is, but constantly wet organic soil is a perfect breeding ground for a whole host of insects. A good chance that it is a white grub larvae

hi sorry for being rude it looks like a white worm that is skinny but also very small.

Back
Top Bottom