I Quit

Ali Bubba

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Yeah but one leads to two and it all starts up again. No I'm enjoying the peace of mind too much
This is the problem. I personally am still in love with it, but 1 tree, leads to 2, then to 5, then you lose count and it's a full time job. I can understand your decision.

Reaction score
Late reply but I feel this. I have acquired a lot of trees; not too much but it is energy sucking at times. I’m looking to begin traveling more and it’s more worth it to treat my trees right than leave and hope they survive in the right hands. That kind of leaves me with the idea of selling my more needy trees and keep the hardy ones. I’m actually in the middle of cataloguing and deciding which trees to keep before posting on the selling thread. I appreciated reading everyone’s opinions here.

StarJasmine

Sapling
Reaction score
I'm just starting out, and my plan is to figure out how many hours I want to have to spend caring for my trees and then limit my collection accordingly.

At present I want to need to do something with my trees at least a couple of times a week, but I don't want to be overwhelmed by their needs. I think somewhere between 10-12 trees plus my various propagation efforts might be enough for me.

If I go on holidays, I would consider taking my most vulnerable trees with me! Or set up some kind of drip watering system.

Top Bottom