I finally feel like a real bonsai artist!

Likebull1

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
After seeing all of the Bald Cypress trees @Cajunrider collects and sells I knew I had to have one. Not entirely sure what the future holds for this one but I can say it's a beautiful specimen.
UPS must have played soccer with the package because the box looked like it barely survived a tornado.
Luckily the tree was properly packaged and only has a couple snapped branches.

Attachments

• PXL_20240718_181627986~2.jpg
    PXL_20240718_181627986~2.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 52
After seeing all of the Bald Cypress trees @Cajunrider collects and sells I knew I had to have one. Not entirely sure what the future holds for this one but I can say it's a beautiful specimen.
UPS must have played soccer with the package because the box looked like it barely survived a tornado.
Luckily the tree was properly packaged and only has a couple snapped branches.
I am glad it arrived intact. I didn't notice that that this is Prime Week at Amazon else I would have tried to avoid. Lots of packages mean they get tossed around roughly.
The snapped branches sometimes are unavoidable when we stuff a growing tree inside a cardboard box.
I know it is tempting to display the root flare but for now keep it covered like I have it now. When it is developed and moved to a bonsai pot, you can do that.

I am glad it arrived intact. I didn't notice that that this is Prime Week at Amazon else I would have tried to avoid. Lots of packages mean they get tossed around roughly.
The snapped branches sometimes are unavoidable when we stuff a growing tree inside a cardboard box.
You did a great job with packaging such a large tree. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom