I am looking for a pot. Please help!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am looking for a pot for my Chojubai. 3 1/2 - 4" round, maybe lotus or square, I am pretty positive about White, maybe with Blue pattern on the sides.
This is my chubby friend.image.jpeg
If anyone has one that may work and you would part with, I will be happy to purchase. Thanks!

Hey Stick....

I know a guy who can make you a pot.

I think you may know him too!

Sorce

I heard he ain't far from you.

Sorce
He is WAAAAAAY too busy potting trees he has let go for a long time.
Also what I want is a white porcelain with a blue design on the side, picky right?

Check eBay for Matt Ouwinga's pots.

There's also FaceBook: bonsai pot auction site.

I got a pot for that...

But you gotta bring the tree to it!

Lol!

http://www.bjorvalabonsaistudio.com/product-category/ceramics/

Sorce

I love Roy's work. Have three of his pots and have three commissioned for May lol. Legit, I was his first customer. Saw him post on Facebook. Gorgeous.

He doesn't have a website and only does Facebook. Find him at Kawauso Pottery or under the name Roy Minarai. He does weekly firings, his pots are selling like hot cakes though. Rightfully so.

Still haven't found a pot I want too use, but I have bought a couple that I thought I liked. The search continues.

Still haven't found a pot I want too use, but I have bought a couple that I thought I liked. The search continues.

Just don't "sleep" pot it!
;)

Sorce

STILL looking!
I had to pot it in this crapper for the season, but not what I wanted.image.jpegof course it was overdue for a pot up.
image.jpeg Half of these roots fell off, dead/Rott?
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom