Help me with my White Pine!

minkes

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Hey! I have some problem with my White Pine. Any help appreciated! This evening I find out some white stuff on my pine (and it is spreading to all trees, in fact all garden seems to be infected). Maybe some kind of mite cause this or maybe is it mold? It is wet and cold on touch with no smell. Hopefully my pine will survive. Any advice?

Attachments

• 680976DE-1AE1-4FEA-B3C3-12F06D4C70C3.jpeg
    680976DE-1AE1-4FEA-B3C3-12F06D4C70C3.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 56
This condition will correct itself on its own. Throw another log on the fire and put your feet up.
My friend told me the same. He got this problem few times before, and it always disappered after few months. So I will see and let you know. Thanks for your suggestion, definitely going to add some log now, it is -10C here now and tomorrow forecast is -17C brrrrrr. 😉👍

Put a cheery on top of each of those white mounds to prevent damage.

I've heard that road salt can cure your tree of the white stuff. It also turns plants dorito colored.
That comes from the same person who said the yellow snow is lemon flavored, and the grey stuff on the sidewalk tastes like blueberry. I never did a taste test because I don't eat from the ground, so try for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom