Hanafubuki/Wazakura Bonsai Tools

canadianlights

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Is anyone familiar with this Wazakura/Hanafubuki and their bonsai tools? I saw them on Amazon recently as made in Japan quality tools. They also do stuff for ikebana. However, outside of Amazon and their website, I've seen them nowhere else.

Here's a link to their website: https://wazakurajapan.com/

Sounds like someone used parts of Walter and Mrs. Pall's names, added some Japanese sounding syllables, and is trying to sell tools with it! 🤣😭😂

Kaneshin or bust!

Sorce

Sounds like someone used parts of Walter and Mrs. Pall's names, added some Japanese sounding syllables, and is trying to sell tools with it! 🤣😭😂

Kaneshin or bust!

Sorce

I agree with you on that one! However, the tools do look well made and the Amazon reviews are all beaming. Maybe they're fake reviews 🤷‍♂️

I agree with you on that one! However, the tools do look well made and the Amazon reviews are all beaming. Maybe they're fake reviews 🤷‍♂️

Kaneshin donated prizes to us for a contest. So I still push them, and here, you can find real beaming reviews.

I recently broke the shit out of my concave cutters, and after reading recent posts, I'm near sure I can get them replaced for free. But I'd feel guilty cuz I know I used them wrong.

Give Kaneshin a shot!

You will not be disappointed!
(Covid might ruin this. Shipping?)

Sorce

Kaneshin donated prizes to us for a contest. So I still push them, and here, you can find real beaming reviews.

I recently broke the shit out of my concave cutters, and after reading recent posts, I'm near sure I can get them replaced for free. But I'd feel guilty cuz I know I used them wrong.

Give Kaneshin a shot!

You will not be disappointed!
(Covid might ruin this. Shipping?)

Sorce
I love Kaneshin tools the price point is great
I have an order in now that was shipped over three months ago still haven’t received them about $3,000.00 worth of tools. Contacted them Saturday and they will replace items shipped. I have never ad issues before so I believe it’s a Covid issue. Great company to work with.

A search for wazakura bonsai cisors in Japanese didn't return anything. The mail is a Japanese one, though.

They even have mini jar honey set, that ring bell to see it through all the tools....

Back
Top Bottom