Good deal eBay bonsai tools (and some potentially good deals)

A set of eight KANESHIN tools with the carrying case, in Japan
actually only go for about $300 dollars...
Now stainless is obviously more.
Next time you know someone who is going to Japan, tell them to
pick you up a set.

Good plan but I actually have more than I need already. If I buy more, it is purely want. :D

These are for others who might be looking/needing some tools.

A set of eight KANESHIN tools with the carrying case, in Japan
actually only go for about $300 dollars...
Now stainless is obviously more.
Next time you know someone who is going to Japan, tell them to
pick you up a set.

This is what I planned on doin this summer. I didn't know what the prices actually were, but It figured they were more inexpensive than America.

Does anyone know who Suiseeker is?

I know. Bought from him many times.

Does anyone know who Suiseeker is?

I know. Bought from him many times.

He has been on e bay over ten years. There is a contact button there when you are signed in so you could just straight up ask him :cool: Says there he is in the States, no other good info.

Grimmy

Suiseeker is none other than John Palmer, original publisher of "Bonsai Today" magazine. I believe he is in Arizona.

The Stone Lantern guy:confused: I would think he would be "not active" by now if it is the same person.

Grimmy

Suiseeker is none other than John Palmer, original publisher of "Bonsai Today" magazine. I believe he is in Arizona.

Stone Lantern guy(currently) is in NH

The Stone Lantern guy:confused: I would think he would be "not active" by now if it is the same person.

Grimmy

Two different people. John Palmer was the original editor/publisher for BT. Wayne Schoech became editor after John and is the owner of Stone Lantern Publishing.

While on the subject...Colin Lewis told me that he "basically started" Bonsai Focus. He started the publication that he sold then it later evolved to Bonsai Focus. Nice to learn these trivia.

Back
Top Bottom