Giving back for three great years. Another pot giveaway.

Okay, I'll admit I'm skeptical but if Godzilla says you're the real deal then I'm in as well. ;)

:)))) this made me laugh. Always trust Godzilla though... (hoping you mean Mike F and not the lizard... lizards are notorious bullshitters)
To set your mind at ease, @defra and @Fonz can confirm that they actually got their prizes last year and @Tentakelaertje met me in the flesh at The trophy :D.

:)))) this made me laugh. Always trust Godzilla though... (hoping you mean Mike F and not the lizard... lizards are notorious bullshitters)
To set your mind at ease, @defra and @Fonz can confirm that they actually got their prizes last year and @Tentakelaertje met me in the flesh at The trophy :D.

I gotta tell ya guys Mihai doesn't look like a lizard.... at first glance! ;)
At least he didn't eat me! Well, not that I remember :eek:

Reactions: Vin
Thank you. I'd like to join too.

Mihai even sent some chocolate/rum candy bars along with the pot I won. Thanx again for that :)

@Kevin bonsai man as long as you take something worthwhile out of this site, no need to post just for the sake of it. I prefer to lurk myself.
@erb.75 and @n8y thanks guys. No store just yet. But I will post some pots from the next fireing on the sales section of the forum. Mostly I only do them for myself and as commissions for friends. But if anyone wants to buy some pieces I won't mind.
@M. Frary thank you for the kind words :). As I said last year, it would be an honour having one of the Head Nut's trees in one of my pots. But if he doesn't express an interest, I can't really force him :). Too pushy for my taste.
@Mihai thanks. Yeah I'll start posting more once I get some more of my plants better situated.

I admit to a growing addiction to bonsai pottery -- so please consider this my "ante" toward feeding my habit!

the color of the second one is most appealing

Back
Top Bottom