Collected bald cypress for sale

If I disrespected someone, I apologize for real I do not know how to operate this
No problem my young friend. The expected way is to go to the tree selling forum on this site and post a thread with pictures of your trees with ID number. If possible put a ruler or something with a standard size such as a soda can for better sizing of the trees. Good luck.

No problem my young friend. The expected way is to go to the tree selling forum on this site and post a thread with pictures of your trees with ID number. If possible put a ruler or something with a standard size such as a soda can for better sizing of the trees. Good luck.
Thanks man good luck to you as well. I won’t get in your way like that again!

Hey @Cajunrider I'd love to get my hands on one of those if you're selling more at some point.

Hi! Can you send me info/ pricing on any trees left? I’m looking for ones closer in size to 4/5 and also 15/18 probably just 1 of each.

I have bald cypress collected from the swamp for sale. These are pre-bonsai BC with major root prune done and new roots growing. Shipping will be via UPS. You will be charged what UPS charges me.

I have BC of all sizes/prices. PM me with size and/or price range if you are interested.
Hello Mayhaw, do you have any BC for sale in range 400-500

Hi I’m interested if you have any medium sized Bald cypress for sale too please!

Hey Mayhaw,

Checking in to see if you have any BC stock available. Medium to Large stock preferably. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom