Can’t Sleep, Study Bonsai Design - Blue Atlas Cedar

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'll tell you a good book to add to your library. If you don't own it already. This book should be on every bonsai enthusiasts shelf. New and seasoned. It's just good to have.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I'll tell you a good book to add to your library. If you don't own it already. This book should be on every bonsai enthusiasts shelf. New and seasoned. It's just good to have.
I have this! I love this book :)

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The branches on the left seem to (pretty uniformly) descend from the trunk. The branches on the right don't all do that, with a few arching gently and other sharply up before going down. To be fair, the branches on the left don't show the angle they leave the trunk, ...but that only brings into question why the ones on the left so often do.

I like the negative space in the silhouette, which seems to be a staple in RN-styled trees. Overall, this looks like a young-in-styling tree, with the possibility to add further separation into sub-pads of the existing pads.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea.....I spent half the night reading the forums since I couldnt sleep either.

Ill never understand how I can be out cold asleep in my recliner for an hour or more in front of the TV then I get up and go to bed and cant sleep for hours.

Top Bottom