Bonsai and the worlds longest yard sale.....?

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Me and the wife are headed to the worlds longest yard sale next weekend....Plan on doing most of the stretch thru Tennessee.....It's located along the 127 corridor, any bonsai nurseries or other bonsai related places to see.....?

Brian

Dirty Nails

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nothing I have found near there. There is a place in Nashville where you can get a decent deal on juniper varieties and unglazed pots. Called "Little tree". You can google it for phone and directions.

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
google Owen Reich and email him. He's based in Nashville so he should know darned near every place worth stopping at.

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Didn't find any Bonsai....Bought a few pots and a nice old footstool I'm gonna turn into a stand.
shelfs+004.jpg

Coolest thing I saw all day long was this killer ratrod wagon....
shelfs+003.jpg

Brian

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That Wagon is one of the coolest things I have seen. Please tell me you bought it.

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Nope...But I intend on making one....I did ask the guy if he came up with the idea...He said no but he sold all he could find parts for and make at car shows....It was $50. I saw lots of wagons for $35 or so. I'd like to do alittle better job with the flat black and then maybe some hand done pinstriping.

Brian

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would like that rusty colored one. I would spray it with a couple of coats of clear coat to stop the rusting. Super cool. Your idea is awesome as well.

Top Bottom