Best deal on the internet for graded pumice?

dkraft81

Shohin
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1452908507165.jpg FB_IMG_1452908528009.jpg

We sell large flat rate boxes of pumice and lava. The lava is typically very clean. The pumice semis to stay a little more dusty even though everything is hand sifted. We sell both for $29.95 shipped. The large flat rate box is about 3.4 to 3.5 gallons or approximately 20lbs. Those that have bought from us have been very happy with the quality. I have attached a couple pictures for reference.

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Wow......with the conversion factor ....it might even be cheaper to ship from the great white north.....we buy a bag (~15lbs) for 7 C$ (>5US$).....lol.....
needs sifting but the small stuff is great for air layers (plus shredded sphagnum moss).

crust

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3A
Has anybody bought pumice from Hess Pumice Products of Idaho??

dkraft81

Shohin
Reaction score
Yes, that's where we get ours. Get the 3/8" × #8" washed if you order from them. Our last order I made a mistake and just got the 3/8" minus and it was a lot of fines

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow......with the conversion factor ....it might even be cheaper to ship from the great white north.....we buy a bag (~15lbs) for 7 C$ (>5US$).....lol.....
needs sifting but the small stuff is great for air layers (plus shredded sphagnum moss).
Do we? Ah, you guys on the coast near the source have got it made, I searched and searched and couldn't find any at any price around here. Wound up bringing a couple cubic meters home in a trailer from one of the coastal mines. I think they charged me something like $50/m3, not bad! It's all about the transport I guess. It took forever to arrange though, one of the mines returned my phone call 18 months after I left a message.

Top Bottom