Beginners Bonsai Contest on Facebook

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Today starts the official entry period. Everyone with a FAcebook account and less than 3 years in bonsai is invited to participate.

Thanks Robert...I plan on doing this. These contests really help me develop and I appreciate all of those who are putting them together.

Cool look forward to seeing you're entry. Should be fun and you never know you may win some nice Japanese tools!

Hi Bob,
Just wondering how developed the bonsai needs to be, I have one on the way but not quite there. Its a Yamadori Windswept Korean Boxwood. Its still in a trainer pot so....Just wondering your criteria

It doesn't matter how developed or not it is . What is being judged is how much the material has been improved. There is so much variety in quality and types of materials that the only way to do this is to judge the work done to improve the material . Join the fun and enter!

It doesn't matter how developed or not it is . What is being judged is how much the material has been improved. There is so much variety in quality and types of materials that the only way to do this is to judge the work done to improve the material . Join the fun and enter!
Thanks I will go ahead n give it a try then.

The way I read the rules leads me to believe we can submit material we've been working on for a year or more. Is that correct?

I reposted in the level 2 section.

Bummer...I'm kinda liking these "contests"o_O...Just one year too much lol. Very cool Bob...I look forward to watching!!

I'm hoping anyone with 3 years in bonsai or less will take part in this contest. There will be some nice Japanese tools given as prizes. It's open to everyone with a Facebook account and 3 years or less in bonsai.

Back
Top Bottom