before & after of this shinpaku i worked on, lmk what yall think? practicing my wiring

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10?
yess & I did wire everything that i had here in the video, for example that lowest branch will become a jin or he gone completely but I still wired it just for practice like I said, so basically I did clean up the whole tree up but still had alot of branches left that I could have cut off I guess but I wired everything up? big branches I didn't cut off many only a couple
<-- Right here (+~10 seconds) you talk about wanting to wire everything.

Don't pay me too much attention, ...but I don't even know what "we out here tho mayne" even means.
& just means like we out here man lol like we still out here bonsaiing 🤣🤣

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
yess & I did wire everything that i had here in the video, for example that lowest branch will become a jin or he gone completely but I still wired it just for practice like I said, so basically I did clean up the whole tree up but still had alot of branches left that I could have cut off I guess but I wired everything up? big branches I didn't cut off many only a couple

& just means like we out here man lol like we still out here bonsaiing 🤣🤣
You need to pot this beautiful Shimpaku in some kind of Ceramic pot so that we can really tell what kind of Bonsai guy you are and how the Shimpy will present itself....

Top Bottom