BC Starters 2024-2

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
#1 $130 + $50 shipping.
The tree grew beside a big tree so it has a strong front and a weak side. Collected last year and is now budding. The roots should be decent. I will check before shipping. If they are not strong enough, I will refund and won’t ship.

Strong side is super nice for a small tree.
IMG_1433.jpeg

Weak side can be improved by trunk split or approach graft. If you wish, I will do the trunk split or give you a couple seedlings for graft.
IMG_1434.jpeg

Reaction score
Beautiful trees! I am interested in tree #1 if it is still available? I was not able to private message you. Please message me if it is still available. Thank you!

Last edited:

JeanR

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Gorgeous tress!! Love that they are swamp grown, you have a great eye for identifying fantastic trees!!

Do you have any more of these smaller trees for sale? (am I correct in seeing that all trees from your 2024-1 and 2024-2 posts are sold?)

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Gorgeous tress!! Love that they are swamp grown, you have a great eye for identifying fantastic trees!!

Do you have any more of these smaller trees for sale? (am I correct in seeing that all trees from your 2024-1 and 2024-2 posts are sold?)
I am out at the moment. I usually don’t collect them that small. These are picked up due to culling. I offered them as starters for those with lower budgets. All I have left now are experimental trees with crazy stuff done to them.

Top Bottom