August's 23-26 Christmas Tree Contest

August

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Officially entering with this Ilex x meservae "Magical Amore". Has pretty nice leaves, tight internodes. Great base for a holly, at least for one in a pot. 20231213_093817.jpg20231213_093825.jpg

These rarely survive in the landscape here, probably just too dry and windy for their liking. I get a lot of shade and protection in my new space so hopefully I can make it happy.

I might go full christmass tree and style it like a fir. Im not sure how well the branches take to wiring.

Officially entering with this Ilex x meservae "Magical Amore". Has pretty nice leaves, tight internodes. Great base for a holly, at least for one in a pot. View attachment 521261View attachment 521262

These rarely survive in the landscape here, probably just too dry and windy for their liking. I get a lot of shade and protection in my new space so hopefully I can make it happy.

I might go full christmass tree and style it like a fir. Im not sure how well the branches take to wiring.
I wish you the best of luck. It’ll be awesome to have Species other than dwarf Alberta, spruce.🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom