Are we alone ???

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
Getting away from Politics and Religion for a moment...

Watch this video...

Although Interstellar Space travel is only possible thru Time Warp Events due to Lightyear Travel (186000 miles per second per 365 days=1 Light year) distances across our Milky Way Galaxy not to mention there are Billions of Galaxy's out there in the Cosmos...

WormHoles...??? Time Warps ...???

My 02 Winstar is too slow for this sort travel....

The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy with a diameter between 100,000[30] and 180,000 light-years.[31] The Milky Way is estimated to contain 100–400 billion stars.[32][33] There are probably at least 100 billion planets in the Milky Way.[34][35] The Solar System is located within the disk, about 26,000 light-years from the Galactic Center, on the inner edge of one of the spiral-shaped concentrations of gas and dust called the Orion Arm. The stars in the inner ≈10,000 light-years form a bulge and one or more bars that radiate from the bulge. The very center is marked by an intense radio source, named Sagittarius A*, which is likely to be a supermassive black hole.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Here's something that I found interesting...don't know if true or not, as I haven't tested it personally, but....

If you have 2 mechanical clocks set to the same time, at sea level....then you take one up high in the mountains for a while....then bring them back together, the times will be different...the clock at higher elevation moves slower.
This is allegedly because the closer you are to the earth, the more intense gravitational force is.
(I personally was wondering if atmospheric pressure played a roll in the mechanical movement of the clock mechanism....?)

Apparently this relationship between gravity and time is the key to understanding how an ET would be able to travel a distance, measured by us, in light-years, in an instant.

Science refers to space and time as one thing in outer space, called space-time...and they say it is like a material that can be bent or warped to bring two distant locations close together for a short time...
This is apparently accomplished by generating an intense gravitational field around a craft using mini versions of the particle accelerator at CERN.

Now, assuming that this is real and plausible, my question becomes, how would you navigate that kind of travel?

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Here's something that I found interesting...don't know if true or not, as I haven't tested it personally, but....

If you have 2 mechanical clocks set to the same time, at sea level....then you take one up high in the mountains for a while....then bring them back together, the times will be different...the clock at higher elevation moves slower.
This is allegedly because the closer you are to the earth, the more intense gravitational force is.
(I personally was wondering if atmospheric pressure played a roll in the mechanical movement of the clock mechanism....?)

Apparently this relationship between gravity and time is the key to understanding how an ET would be able to travel a distance, measured by us, in light-years, in an instant.

Science refers to space and time as one thing in outer space, called space-time...and they say it is like a material that can be bent or warped to bring two distant locations close together for a short time...
This is apparently accomplished by generating an intense gravitational field around a craft using mini versions of the particle accelerator at CERN.

Now, assuming that this is real and plausible, my question becomes, how would you navigate that kind of travel?

In a delorean dmc12

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score

Time Warp Travel, Worm Hole travel, Interstellar Travel....all Theoretical.

However... if Interstellar Travel were possible, Navigation, would have to be conducted in a Mental Capacity not Physical as we Earthlings think...

Other than my personal experience of a CE3K, of which my experience was erased except for the original contact, we here on Earth have no clue of experiencing Interstellar travel, let alone the Extent of the Comos or Universe...
Drs Sagan, Hawkings, Einstein, Goegles, they were able to comprehend the immensity but only relate in an earthly manner....

It, The Cosmos, does raise the Question of Supreme Being....

sparklemotion

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b

Just to address this point, the time dilation effect needs to be taken into account with crystal and atomic oscillators that are far less likely to be affected by atmospheric pressure. It's a big part of the calculations that keep things like GPS satellites working.

Carl Sagan and Neil DeGrasse Tyson are particular heroes of mine. Here's Sagan talking about it. And Tyson.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Has anyone here been anal probed?
By aliens.
What's the correlation between UFO sightings and Bigfoot sightings?
Have aliens bred with ancient humans in order to make us like them?
Are aliens the beings that gave rise to the idea of God or God's?
Are aliens all around us? Have you ever been in a conversation with someone and thought that they weren't from this planet?
Has anyone besides @Smoke watched Flesh Gordon.

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
Just to address this point, the time dilation effect needs to be taken into account with crystal and atomic oscillators that are far less likely to be affected by atmospheric pressure. It's a big part of the calculations that keep things like GPS satellites working.

Carl Sagan and Neil DeGrasse Tyson are particular heroes of mine. Here's Sagan talking about it. And Tyson.

Where is the Link ???

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
Has anyone here been anal probed?
By aliens. .....YES but I am sworn to Secrecy...
What's the correlation between UFO sightings and Bigfoot sightings? ...... None...
Have aliens bred with ancient humans in order to make us like them? .....NO'''
Are aliens the beings that gave rise to the idea of God or God's? ......Possibly...
Are aliens all around us? Have you ever been in a conversation with someone and thought that they weren't from this planet? .....NO...Internet YES...
Has anyone besides @Smoke watched Flesh Gordon.

Ming the Merciless was always my favorite...

Top Bottom