American hemlock!

Farms tend to have fertilizer!

But yup, just don't spend money on BS trees and shit tools!

Wire can be hard to find for you.

I got so Much wire, if copper was back up I'd be taking it in! I got way too Much!

Find old wire and anneal it yourself.
If it's 6inches long I take it home.
Cue the that's what she said!

Sorce

Wait 'til after frost and then chop it. I had luck doing it last year. Just do not chop any further than the lowest viable branch or bud.

You really think I'd let that slip away?
I love stuff like that.
And foemina.

I love stuffing foeminas!

Stuffing. You see how good Smoke eats?

Always at a. Good restaurant!

Sorce

What are you guys talking about....

You people and your inside jokes.

First Google foemina. 2 kinds. You'll see.
Then search foemina and pink thong here.
All should be made clear.

Oh I did goggle if a few days ago... my wife was like wtf are you looking at.

A aaahhh I don't know I thought it was a type of plant.

Oh I did goggle if a few days ago... my wife was like wtf are you looking at.

A aaahhh I don't know I thought it was a type of plant.

It is also a type of juniper.

OP: JFTR- No, it is nothing possible to do Bonsai without spending money on it.

Sure, you can dig trees up form the wild and plant them in pots full of field soil if you want a bunch of dead trees. That is not Bonsai, sorry for the reality check.

What are you guys talking about....

You people and your inside jokes.

You gotta click the bunker button on a smoke post too!

Smoke and his wife are ways out to a juicy steak, at some wicked looking California restaurant.

I want to go!

Stuffing . I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Sorce

Woohho I never said field soil... I have great soil... I have composted stuff I make my self. I don't go and just dig a hole and take what ever is there. I might ask alot of questions and can't spell the best but I'm not dumb when it comes to that kind of stuff..

I'm new ( 2years) to bonsai but iv been growing plants my hole life.food, herbs, house plants and trees. I know how to grow plants and I do it good.

I'm not horrible at it and with you guys helping I'll only get better. ...

Any why would the soil not cut it? I'm larning what plants need what and how to mix it..

I don't think it's impossible to get in to this art and not spend money. And I hope you guys don't ether. ... I would under stand if you lived in the city. But if you live out in the country there no reason why you couldn't. ...

But that's my just my opinion on it.
Sorry man, you've got SO much to learn....

Woohho I never said field soil... I have great soil... I have composted stuff I make my self. I don't go and just dig a hole and take what ever is there. I might ask alot of questions and can't spell the best but I'm not dumb when it comes to that kind of stuff..

I'm new ( 2years) to bonsai but iv been growing plants my hole life.food, herbs, house plants and trees. I know how to grow plants and I do it good.
Simmer down friend. No one thinks you're dumb. If you're going to seek advice on this forum you'll have to be a bit more open minded. One of the first things I learned was that creating and caring for bonsai is not the same as growing or caring for herbs, house plants and trees. It's a lot more difficult to get a tree into a smaller pot and thrive than you think. Be patient and listen to the advice of others that are willing to help you.

Back
Top Bottom