8th U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition, Rochester, NY, USA, September 9-10, 2023

Hey , did anyone get something in the mail or an email confirming the tickets? Or do we have them just look us up when we’re at the entrance?

Hey , did anyone get something in the mail or an email confirming the tickets? Or do we have them just look us up when we’re at the entrance?
Things are different vendor side, but did you get charged? If so then I think you are set. I know they are printing badges and giving them to us on site. Otherwise I would email international bonsai (there are two emails for bill and diane) and ask. Depending on the question you might or might not get an answer. 😅

Same boat, was charged but haven't seen anything in the mail. If I recall correctly there was a decent lag between purchase and billing. Not worried about it, just counting down until its time to drive out there.

Does anyone remember how tickets worked in prior years? You check in at the door? I ask because someone on reddit bought tix and is asking if you get actual tickets in email or mail or ??

From the ticket purchase website
Please pick up your tickets at the exhibition entrance

I have been assuming that applies to all vendors and participants.

Hopefully. I never got a confirmation email, or tickets. They sure got my money though.

I think, we had the option to print out the invoice, which I did.
I don't remember any instructions beyond that and assumed I would be using that at the entrance, or a fancy French maitre d' would check their list to see if I was on the good list :)

I think, we had the option to print out the invoice, which I did.
I don't remember any instructions beyond that and assumed I would be using that at the entrance, or a fancy French maitre d' would check their list to see if I was on the good list :)
I’m gonna print my receipt , and hope they process it soon.. I called yesterday. Bill said they were on vacations and should be processing more soon… and I also sent an email so hopefully I get a response.

In 2021 there were some volunteers with a list of names and printed weekend passes. I just gave them my name and got my pass

I went back through my photos and found that I took a screenshot of the confirmation page when I bought the ticket back in January. Phew.

Hey you guys... at the last show I brought my covered trailer and booked a few fares for bring trees back to the Cleveland area. Wasn't planning to bring it this year but the earlier comments about the Mirai Covered Wagon got me thinking... is anyone interested in booking passage for show or purchased trees back and forth from Rocherster to Cleveland? If so, please email cable2001@gmail.com.

I think I’m gonna be helping out at Nao’s table Saturday
Are you around Friday? That looks like the day we will need help most on, unloading the van and breaking down boxes and stacking pots. Nao’s sister and my good friend from college will be there Saturday so we are good for the Saturday :)

Back
Top Bottom