which table?

I think I like the first pic. The pot needs to be better centered on the stand. And the accent sought to be further for
ward of the main tree.

Didn't get to make it...forgot about church work day,lake board meeting which I had forgotten about...and then with the memorial, today...isn't in the cards. Maybe next year. I'm hoping someone took photos to share what I missed.

I like all the top photos too....

The bottom accent seems to be scared away by the tree....

Sorce

Yes I believe the beech was on my list too. I know my dad was talking about it, he liked it a lot.
While I was there I bought a fairly good sized cork bark elm. I also have a shimpaku juniper cutting I hope will root from Ken's demonstration. Although I didn't realize about the moss on the tree being bad until I got it home and read it on here, I believe in one of your threads on here. Which is too bad because I thought it looked neat hanging off like that.
Well you're in the bonsai club right? I plan to sit in on a meeting and see how I it, maybe I'll meet you then. I'm probably not too hard to recognize in the summer wearing shorts, not too many young people have to wear compression stockings. :)
There were some decent elms for sale there, glad you got a nice one. I do belong to the club, but don't make many meetings since they occur on Sunday, a busy work day in my field. I try to make workshops if they have a good guest, but those are infrequent.

Back
Top Bottom