What this years bonsai money bought this year.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Every year I save money for when I go to our club show.
Quite a bit of money.
There's trees,pots,tools and other assorted things begging to be bought.
This year because of covid we didn't have a show.
So what to do with this extra money?
Keep saving it for next year's show?
Not what I did.
In fact I did something with it that I never thought I would do.
I bought an AR -15 and a Glock.
20201017_105506.jpg

Complete 180.
I know.
But there's good reasons.

Seriously?
Yep.
There's rumblings around here about what's likely to happen when trump loses election.
We've already seen some of his supporters hatch a plot to kidnap our governor and kill her and storm the state Capitol building.
I live where these weirdos live.
I got them before that happened.
And when my State Trooper son in law says it might be a good idea to get a gun I took heed.
And as you can see I went whole hog.
Fight fire with fire.
I pray to God that nothing happens but like my wife told me when I balked it's best to have it and not need it than need and not have it.

Relying on Rupert and martial arts might not cut it.

You know.
Sad situation around this country.

I cant say that the thought hasnt crossed my mind. However we already have a few rifles and shotguns around the house since my husband is a long time hunter and his father had a small collection. I come from a long line of hunters and Im not afraid to use a gun if necessary.

I been contemplating this shit too. It's fucked up cuz I hate guns, but I will definitely hate the people shooting my family more.

Sorce
Exactly.
My one daughter is married to a State Trooper.
No real worries there but they are getting an AR for their home. His service one is in his cruiser.
She has a shotgun and a .44 Ruger Redhawk hogleg.
It's my other daughter that lives down by Vance near Detroit that worries me.
But her and her husband are in the process of getting a couple pistols and concealed pistol licenses.

I cant say that the thought hasnt crossed my mind. However we already have a few rifles and shotguns around the house since my husband is a long time hunter and his father had a small collection. I come from a long line of hunters and Im not afraid to use a gun if necessary.
Since I gave up hunting I had to replace what I had sold. And really I like shooting both of these.
In fact the women in my family all like the War Machine.
It's highly accurate,easy to operate,doesnt hardly have recoil and they can put lead down range at a rapid rate.

Good on you for taking the steps to protect hearth and home. When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away. It is just a tool. Awesome pick-ups as sellers are dry all across the nation with people having the same concerns as you.

Reminds me of a post by a friend of me, which surprised me; Do no all legal residents in the country get a voting certificate?

1602958624582.png

Every year I save money for when I go to our club show.
Quite a bit of money.
There's trees,pots,tools and other assorted things begging to be bought.
This year because of covid we didn't have a show.
So what to do with this extra money?
Keep saving it for next year's show?
Not what I did.
In fact I did something with it that I never thought I would do.
I bought an AR -15 and a Glock.
View attachment 335136
I have had cc permit for over 50 years. My wife has had one for 25 years. As AmerIcan Express says, “Dont leave home without it!”. i carry a glock 19, my wife‘s is a Taurus Pt111. For at home we have A pair of Colt .45‘s.

We go to the range at least once a week (btw she is more accurate but I’m faster).
Never had to draw (much less use) but never know. Better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom