The Trophy 2023 - 25 & 26 feb - Genk, Belgium who's going?

R0b

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The video of the exhibition by Bonsai Empire, worth a watch or maybe a few.

PieterVE

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anyone else left the demo presentations with purple spots in their eyes?View attachment 474225

Those purple, and on sunday the white lights were terrible !! we spoke to the organizers about it, and they said they discussed it with the guy who was filming (he is from the Limburghallen, and not with the organisation), and he needed them for some reason...

PieterVE

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Agreed, the light was a bit of a challenge and I think I will have a lot of adjusting to do. For now, some raw shots I took today (Yes, with permission to do camera work on site today). I will do a full show video.

View attachment 474374View attachment 474375
View attachment 474376

View attachment 474377

View attachment 474378

Again, Jelle, nice to have talked to you for a few minutes :D looking forward to your final film about the Trophy, cheers Pieter

cishepard

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is this a Laurent Darrieux tree? 💛

edit: I see in the video it is Benoit Fabrega. A cosmic bonsai at it’s best!
2CF6FB91-C96C-433A-A261-015D68E232CB.jpeg

Last edited:

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Those purple, and on sunday the white lights were terrible !! we spoke to the organizers about it, and they said they discussed it with the guy who was filming (he is from the Limburghallen, and not with the organisation), and he needed them for some reason...
Hmm than I hope that next year they'll let us download the video, so we can rewatch it. Maybe that's already the case, I don't know about that.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
So many outstanding trees, I really love the windswept Beech and this Maple
20230225_131810.jpg

Top Bottom