Super stoked on this incoming dwarf powderpuff

It's beautiful. I have a small one that I aquired over the winter. It's been pushing new growth all spring indoors. It's finally to the point that I might put it out for the summer. Enjoy.
I've been told to offer liquid fert for blooming plants once a week for this one... Loves full afternoon sun. Mine came from Florida, so not sure how it will do with the transition. My bougainvillea doesn't skip a beat going outside in full sun. Congrats yourself...fun species to watch bloom.

Never ending back budding going on. This tree...absolutely loves indoor grow lights. I had read they do well inside. But had not expected this. I had hoped for some back budding upon pruning when it arrived. Which it did slightly. But nothing to this degree.
20200923_214752.jpg

Interesting. My powder puff is full of buds right now and should bloom any day.
Mine hasn't stopped blooming since it arrived. What a joy to see flowers...in the middle of a forecasted snow storm though.

Please feel free to share yours. Great species...amazes me at how it blooms non stop. Edited the photo to help reduce the glare of the light in the photo. But its been a joy having on the bench. I'm glad you have one. Surely you will come to love yours as well.

Back
Top Bottom