success with jacaranda

Brosmurf24

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yeah this is defiantly on my want list i had one years ago and the leave can be difficult but i had them half the size they usually are from what i've seen just through defoliation. Don't quote me though because mine died but only because i had a dog who loved chewing things so i kept them up high and neglected it... She did manage to get ahold of my wisteria tree chewed it to pieces i wasn't to happy...

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Those don't look like the jacarandas we have here... Leaves are waaaay smaller.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is Blue Jacarandaimage.jpg

Brosmurf24

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am working to see thisView attachment 81379This is a full size one where my P's vacation.
Yeah i would personally like to see the jacaranda or Royal Poinciana in bloom... We dont have many exciting trees where i am it gets to cold for most exotic trees so we have mostly oak and pine for the most part i did plant a royal empress in my yard its doing well it branched out this year finally and there i go off topic.. Lol...

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yeah i would personally like to see the jacaranda or Royal Poinciana in bloom... We dont have many exciting trees where i am it gets to cold for most exotic trees so we have mostly oak and pine for the most part i did plant a royal empress in my yard its doing well it branched out this year finally and there i go off topic.. Lol...
Hey it's all trees, I posted the poinciana on the Jacaranda thread:) it happens

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have Pawlonia Princess seedlings started also , they bloom beautifully

Top Bottom