Small leaf Lilac ready for the show

I have Miss Kim dwarf and love it.

Lovely pic. We should still be allowed to see it all tho.

Patience is a virute grasshoppers. When the plant is pink I will do a full tree shot.

Just wondering.. In the past I have removed half of each flower stem to keep the flowers compact. Anybody else doing this?

Patience is a virute grasshoppers. When the plant is pink I will do a full tree shot.

Just wondering.. In the past I have removed half of each flower stem to keep the flowers compact. Anybody else doing this?
I have done this with crape myrtles (see avatar).

Cool tree. I got to the last photo, and thought, is it really going to a show in a plastic tub?! Now I know what show you're talking about LOL.
Can't wait to see the blossoms.

I can smell it from here. Should be a fun tree to match a pot with.

I can smell it from here. Should be a fun tree to match a pot with.
Yes. It will be a bit though as I am not sure what the roots are like. Never took any pictures when I first brought it into his current box. So.. Next spring, repot, rootcheck. Then I will probalby ask a local bonsai potter to make something fitting. For this tree, that feels right to me. Something a little gough; Grey-with-pink-and-moss-green

That smell... gotta love it! Mine just came into the living room for the night below freezing and can smell it upstairs already. (I cheated it into blooming early.)

Back
Top Bottom