Four Seasons Bonsai Club Show

Got my Saturday off!

Haaaay!

Sorce

I was joking that M. Frary is pointing the camera at you to make a progression thread about you, if there's any bark, year rings, whatever. But now that I have to explain it, the joke is kind of ruined. Lol
That'sbecause I am thicker than the bark on most of my trees.

Why me?? I'm honored but curious. I should bring some light to work my own photos now that I think about it.
Because.
I take pictures every year of trees.
Nice. It's what people go to see at a bonsai show.
But that's just half of the attraction for me.
The people are the other half and you're the biggest part of that half.
I think some pictures of you doing a demo.
You working on your own trees.
Maybe a picture of you and Sorce if he can make it.
For posterity.

Well.
Looks like there might be a little meet up of some B Nut members tomorrow in Detroit.
I can think of 5 that will be showing up.
Hopefully we're all there at the same time for some kind of group photo.

Mark & I will be there in the morning. The Clawson car show is tomorrow as well so I have to be back home by noon'ish so we'll be at the show when it opens up at 9am and stay for a couple hours.

Well.
Looks like there might be a little meet up of some B Nut members tomorrow in Detroit.
I can think of 5 that will be showing up.
Hopefully we're all there at the same time for some kind of group photo.
Uh, oh... I fear a lot of cameras will get broken tomorrow!

Here's one for now.
These guys are great!
I couldn't get everybody together at the same times.
But Sorce did make it.
The man is one of the best people I've ever met. He drove over 5 hours there and 5 hours back just to see Vance and I. You kind of get a feeling of how he is through his posts when you meet him in person it comes through a lot.
Meeting Sorce was the highlight of the show for me. It might be the highlight of my year even.20180811_154832.jpg

Where are the pictures of your haul, guys?!? I want to see those lush mugos up close.

Back
Top Bottom