Filtering Water

Reaction score
I do. I was looking in to filtering my water for my trees and found the water quality report for the city. Then I sent off a sample to Texas A&M. On it's return I immediately ordered a whole house filter for the humans in the house. Hopefully the trees like it too.
Can you give me suggestions on what system or set up you got. The water here in my town is kinda awful as well.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I've never used a filter on my water for anything besides my salt water fish tank.

The water here is pretty good and been using it as is since I started bonsai. The chlorine/chloromene levels have never been a problem for my trees. I'd be more concerned if I lived in an area with high acidity or high alkaline pH or high hardness (total dissolved solids).

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Can you give me suggestions on what system or set up you got. The water here in my town is kinda awful as well.
Here is the website. You'll find all of Jim’s contact info there.

http://www.cleanairpurewater.com

You'll need to email to him your analyses and he'll recommend a filtration package in a telephone consultation where he goes through the water report with you. He will know what filtration products will remove the elements you're concerned about.

Top Bottom