Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
" hope that people here and there might one day face the truth."
Well that is very ambiguous. What is 'the truth' that you are talking about?

The truth: people kill people. civilization means that those who can have deadly weapons are the ones who are appointed by a democratic society so that people don't kill people. Only law-enforcement officers should be allowed to carry guns at any time. Other people, who are not so good at a game of darts for instance, should only be allowed to use guns in restricted, controlled areas .

Here, we have hooligans from various countries coming to the European soccer cup.

Tens of thousands of people coming from the UK, Russia, Ukraine, and French "fans" too: we've had riots here! Imagine if any of these nitwits could walk into a store and buy a gun.

So here, we have tens of thousands people ready for a fight, street riots, and so far only one dead northern Irishman (he was not involved in a brawl, just got drunk, fell over a fence, landed 6 metres below and cracked his skull on a pebble beech.

What would happen if these drunken halfwits were in Florida, or Texas ?

And you dont even live here.

I wouldn't!

I mean one of my sons lives now in Portugal, and I have many, many friends from other countries in the "old continent": they can cross the street without any fear to be shot by a stray bullet.

I love B-movies too, but I'm a grown-up now.

First of all let's look at the first false premis: Imagine if any of these nitwits could walk into a store and buy a gun. Contrary to what you may want to think that is not the case. There are limits to access and all have to fill out a permit of sorts, one disclaimer is if you are not a US citizen. However it is possible they could get their hands on guns illegally just like they did in Paris not too long ago.

The truth: people kill people. civilization means that those who can have deadly weapons are the ones who are appointed by a democratic society so that people don't kill people. Only law-enforcement officers should be allowed to carry guns at any time. Other people, who are not so good at a game of darts for instance, should only be allowed to use guns in restricted, controlled areas .

Here, we have hooligans from various countries coming to the European soccer cup.

Tens of thousands of people coming from the UK, Russia, Ukraine, and French "fans" too: we've had riots here! Imagine if any of these nitwits could walk into a store and buy a gun.

So here, we have tens of thousands people ready for a fight, street riots, and so far only one dead northern Irishman (he was not involved in a brawl, just got drunk, fell over a fence, landed 6 metres below and cracked his skull on a pebble beech.

Thanks for clarifying.

I understand why you think that, naturally you would based on where you live as thats the common way of thinking you have been taught since you were young. But, I respectfully disagree.

I wouldn't!

I mean one of my sons lives now in Portugal, and I have many, many friends from other countries in the "old continent": they can cross the street without any fear to be shot by a stray bullet.

I wouldn't!

Who wants or gives Portugal a second thought. I doubt many of the young people in America could not find it on a Map unless given the hint: Turn left at Spain---way left. Portugal was not even important enough for Hitler to be concerned about it when he was taking over Europe. I doubt Islam can find it either.

We get it you don't like religion or america or gun ownership.

I hate religions (all of them) and violence. I hate violent religious America, just like I hate violent religious Israel, or Palestine, or Russia, or France.

You have much more in commons with all those creeps than I have with all the populist, racist bigots anywhere in the world.

Your arrogant american-bashing condescension

And don't worry, I say the same things to anyone in any country, in any of the languages I can use.

I hate religions (all of them) and violence. I hate violent religious America, just like I hate violent religious Israel, or Palestine, or Russia, or France.

You have much more in commons with all those creeps than I have with all the populist, racist bigots anywhere in the world.

And don't worry, I say the same things to anyone in any country, in any of the languages I can use.

you reek of narcissistic self aggrandizement. so what do you like, besides yourself? to be such a peace loving hipping, you sure hate alot of things.

you know what - you dont have to answer - im sure it will be of no substance just like the rest of your posts.

all ive heard out of you is what you dont like, how those who think differently are "simplistic" or "trigger happy" and general hyperbole (if there was anything factual i missed it from the sound of all these bullets whizzing by my head) . im here to talk facts not deal with pretentious bullshit ramblings.

and i doubt very seriously you say any of this to anyone, from anywhere beyond the safety of your keyboard. i mean theres just so many mean populist, racist, fascist, bigots out there who just arent as evolved as you right? (did i leave out any of the keywords you like to throw around?)

I doubt many of the young people in America could not find it on a Map unless given the hint: Turn left at Spain---way left. Portugal was not even important enough for Hitler to be concerned about it when he was taking over Europe.

That's the problem with many USonians: they don't know about geography and history. I appreciate that you know about Portugal, it shows that at least we can debate between people with a little knowledge of history and geography.

Hitler wasn't concerned about Portugal because the situation was different there: there was a coup in 1926 that brought a military fascist catholic state until 1974.

Like many Spaniards who came to France after Franco's fascist coup, a lot of Portuguese came to France to escape the colonial wars.

My next-of-door neighbours are called "De Jesu", and a few houses away lives my friend "Hassan".

Neither of us own guns. What for ?...

:)

and i doubt very seriously you say any of this to anyone, from anywhere beyond the safety of your keyboard.

I do. :cool:

er...

Do you mean that if wanted to contradict you, and were not "beyond the safety of [my] keyboard", I would run the risk of being shot at?

Hmmmm.

OK, if ever I get stranded, I'll knock on another door, I know friendly, welcoming people in the US, and even if I've never been to your place, I've always found friendly people everywhere I've been to. And never, ever, in my 61 years of life, anyone keeping guns in their house. OK, I haven't travelled so much: most of Europe, Turkey and North Africa. I confess all the Americans I know are expats (I met a few snotty Americans students though, who were on a drunken spree in Catalunya and in Turkey - perfect assholes to say the truth...)

youre a troll and a prick - you have offered nothing in the way of improving the issue of violence, nothing of how gun control would make anyone safer, nothing to refute the media's incorrect and biased reportings of weaponry and violence statistics, nothing to disprove the ineffective assault weapons ban, and you have offered no facts to substantiate your insinuations of americans being unsafe to walk across the street without getting shot. nothing that anyone has mentioned in last few pages of posts. im done. the ignore option is a nice feature.

have fun behind your keyboard. if you ever grace us with your presence across the pond please remember to bring up all your anti american sentiment. id love to hear how that works out for you. and dont worry, im sure you wont be shot. but i cant promise that all your candy ass pot shots at this country wont get a well deserved asswhooping either.

please remember to bring up all your anti american sentiment.

If I ever do, I'll leave aside my "anti-American assholes" sentiment. I'm certain there are millions of nice people there: bonsai is mainly a white-upper-middle-class pastime in most countries.

In the US, that means a category of people that are more likely to be conservative right-wing people. So what?

When I visit a foreign country, I like to take coaches to go from town to town, that's where you meet the real people.

Ecco.

Something I have been amazed by is the anger, rage, and vicious rhetoric voiced by those who claim, peace and love. They boast that those who adhere to a philosophy contrary to thiers to be all manner of unsavory human beings. The people most likely to voice hateful and nasty coments are the same people who claim to be the best civilization has to offer.

If I ever do, I'll leave aside my "anti-American assholes" sentiment. I'm certain there are millions of nice people there: bonsai is mainly a white-upper-middle-class pastime in most countries.

In the US, that means a category of people that are more likely to be conservative right-wing people. So what?

When I visit a foreign country, I like to take coaches to go from town to town, that's where you meet the real people.

Ecco.

Wow, 28 on ignore now.

Wow, 28 on ignore now.
WoW your are smokinnn !!!

I've been wanting to use the ignore button so many times here, but every time I contemplate that, I think of that ostrich so many years ago. This ostrich tried ignoring the hyena by sticking its head in the ground. The next this he know, he got half his ass bitten off :eek:

Last edited:
Wow, 28 on ignore now.
Yeh Smoke. I had so many of these assholes on ignore and decided to let them back in my world, but what a mistake that was.
Maybe we could get a button that would allow you to ignore whole countries.
The French never get it.
We've pulled their asses out of the fire way too many times to listen to their bullshit.

I don't have anyone on ignore, that's just me. I recently had to get hearing aids. The audio technician asked why I was getting the hearing aids just as a matter of conversation. I told him; "I am pretty sure people are calling me an asshole, I just wanted to know for sure."

First "Afrika was a country" (Palin)
Now "Belgium is a town" (Trump)
It's clear for me the G.O.P. only think this : "There are just too many people in too many parts of our planet." (Palin, on the use of nukes. )

Probably not much different. We have drunken halfwits causing a ruckus in Florida and Texas all the time. They generally do not erupt into random shootings.

So, like 99.99% of Americans crossing the street.

That's the problem with many USonians: they don't know about geography and history.

We know at least as much as folks from other countries. We know the major players. We know the areas around us. That's what most people know. Yeah, most Americans can't spot Lisbon on a map the way a Frenchman can, but most French wouldn't be able to peg St. Louis or Calgary either. And neither can probably spot Burundi on a map or name its capital, although a few Belgians probably can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom