Coffee? Tea? of Mugs.

Heavy_Set

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7/8
No I have not, and honestly I would be scared to lol.
i was skeptical at first when i heard, but found it surprisingly good.

Others may not.

@sorce

A mug i made many fort nights ago in a pottery class
IMG_20150630_084016.jpg

Currently in use this week is the hand painted elk mug made by a local artist
1462491582536-1617078348.jpg

007 watch strap cameo

Last edited:

Dave E

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
the one on the left my son gave it to me for christmas when he was in 2nd grade -9 yrs ago and had always been my favorite mug until his friend hit it with a lax ball.

the one on the rights been my fav coffee mug when a bass pro opened nearby this winter.
P1070503.JPG

Heavy_Set

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7/8
I want one.

Sorce
They are fairly inexpensive and pretty easily found nowadays. That wasnt the case 10 years ago when i got this one:(....you could only get them from nomadic riendeer herders in northern Finland only if the tribal leader deemed you worthy of owning the sacred ancient Kuksa via the outcome of a wrestling match between you and the largest bull in the herd during rut....(mildly exaggerated).
They can be had for around $20-$30 for a "manufactured" one, and up to $100-$200± for a real fancy hand carved one out of fancy wood by folks such as Alexander Yerks. Well worth the investment in my opinion. Mine is mid grade made out of birch by a guy in the U.S.
They totally change the coffe drinking experience, especially when in the wilderness.
An entry level option is the Kuplika cup. Its made of 50% plastic and 50% wood fibers. They have a pretty cool line of products, worth checking out if you like out of the ordinary:D

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Been spilling coffee for months...

Just realized the spout is offset...

I got a "righty" coffee urn.

Bullshit!

Sorce

Top Bottom