Cjr Utah juniper

Thats an interesting trunk. I typically don’t see juniper growing like that… nice pick up

I've always wanted to find one of these! Good luck and I hope it makes it! Post some follow ups for sure.

I collect these yearly, yours has some nice characteristics and it does look like it is growing, do you know how long ago it was dug out? I don't touch mine for the first year and half to two years at minimum before I start working on them. Let it grow for a while until you got something to work with, good luck and enjoy! Here are a couple I collected last year.

Attachments

• IMG_2918.jpg
    IMG_2918.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Utah 23 3.jpg
    Utah 23 3.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 11
I collect these yearly, yours has some nice characteristics and it does look like it is growing, do you know how long ago it was dug out? I don't touch mine for the first year and half to two years at minimum before I start working on them. Let it grow for a while until you got something to work with, good luck and enjoy! Here are a couple I collected last year.
It was collected a year ago. I am trying to get it to grow. The little bit of work was done to get it compacted enough for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom