April Fool 2023 - aka Knob Cutter group.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
A thread to keep track of its progress...
Collected 4/1/2023 with @Cajunrider...and while potting them up I somehow lost/misplaced my knob cutter... hence the thread title. Not sure if it got buried in the soil. It is a 7-tree group which I arranged 5 and 2.
20230401_131225.jpg20230401_201508.jpg20230402_100646.jpg20230402_100727.jpg

A thread to keep track of its progress...
Collected 4/1/2023 with @Cajunrider...and while potting them up I somehow lo20230416_101602.jpgst/misplaced my knob cutter... hence the thread title. Not sure if it got buried in the soil. It is a 7-tree group which I arranged 5 and 2.
View attachment 479967View attachment 479968View attachment 479969View attachment 479970
All the trees have budded except one. The one with the least roots at collection time. Will do scratch test in a couple more weeks. Can use it at a dead tree in the group if it didn't make it. Everything else are green and healthy. Here is the shot of yesterday when I fry the egg rolls. I named Uncle C corner.20230416_101602.jpg

While repotting a big field grown seiju elm I found a nice pair of fujiyama concave cutters in the roots. Thanks Randy

I believe it called thể căng cước? Never have one.

I believe it called thể căng cước? Never have one.
I got one when I turned 13 back in the day. Thẻ căn cước had all my ID info including finger prints.

I want to play around in "warm swamps"!!!!!

Me too!!!

They are nice around here... But cold!

🤣

I need new boots for my wading gear...

When working the fish market, I "walked" holes in SOOO many wader boots..

Often a few weeks before you can afford new ones...

The guts/blood/semen/eggs get.. IN there...

It's, rough!!

Op! I really like this composition..

Almost park-esque.. (parks by me are pretty "wild") looks like a NON-SWAMP habitat... I love it.

What is your vision?

Did ya'll see any gators ? Cha gio looks good :D

The gators'll see you first.

I assume, like bears, foxes, coyotes, cougars and badgers up here, that if you are loud... So like, NON-local.. (🤣).. you don't ever see them. 🤣🤣

My boys always ask why I mention seeing so much more wildlife on my solo treks through the woods/dunes/wetlands...

I say, "The animals hear YOU guys coming a mile away..and 'get outta yer way'. With ME, it's a 1/4 mile! 🤣🤣🤣"

Back
Top Bottom