"Where My Bonsai Are"

There have been a couple of these turning yp on this forum...it was suggested that I look at beauty supply vendors. I found this on Ebay for less than $100. I made the top. It works great!! Good luck
Looked at CL and I missed this $10 barber chair base. :( It would have been perfect.

attachment.php

http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/4402668016.html

Attachments

• Barber chair3.jpg
    Barber chair3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 17
Looks great! I thought we had a deal where you were going to share pictures with me when you finished? I have to find out publically with the rest of the community?

The deck looks good. Im looking into tearing down an old deck and building a new one on the property I renovated last year. I am pretty smitten with the tropical hardwoods--Ipe, cumara, Brazilian redwood. I know this is brand new, but what treatment program is recommended for redwood? Does it hold up well over the years?

Patrick

Patrick
lol...I tried to PM you with pics but couldn't figure out how to attach pics to the PM. Sorry. I did mention you though!!
As for decking. I love Ipe, mangaris etc as well... very hard, lonfg lasting but exspensive. Redwood holds up well. Lot's of products on market. "Penofin" is a good one. UV kills the wood, then water. If you don't mind the color graying a bit, and with propoer maintenance...redwood is fine. I've also used 4/4 (real 1") cedar as well...cheaper, but more blonde.

That would be a Japanese style Arbor. With possibly Bamboo wind chimes? The pics are a little small for me to get detailed but I agree it is a very nice layout.

Grimmy

Hey Grimmy...here's a better pic:)

Attachments

• DSC_0132.jpg
    DSC_0132.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom